Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lol 4 hours sleep a day and work all the rest. Good luck with that haha. Cant blame her for trying

She clearly doesn't know my wife well enough if she thought she could a. get away with it, b. think my wife wouldn't despise her lying rear end, and c. that she wouldn't get an almighty bollocking for trying to make out my wife is dumb!

Guest MattP

Just cracked open a 24 pack of Strongbow and I'm not going bed until it's finished.

Viva Federer Vamos Colombia!

Guest MattP

DNO is still struggling along. Still meeting up. Some interesting stories on the blog and FB page

DNO3 - smaller, smellier, scruffier

public sector lol:angry:

I work a solid 45 hours a week, that'll do me.

Friday used to be POETS day, ****ed off at 12.30. No joy these days.

Leave the public sector bating to trolls like Moose.

Edited by Finnegan

Did some work for a public sector client recently actually and was based in their office for a few weeks. It was great. Absolutely no pressure. A realistic 15 hours of actual work per week. Rest of the time just sat talking and messing around online. It did get a bit boring but it was a nice little holiday.

Did some work for a public sector client recently actually and was based in their office for a few weeks. It was great. Absolutely no pressure. A realistic 15 hours of actual work per week. Rest of the time just sat talking and messing around online. It did get a bit boring but it was a nice little holiday.

I don't think anyone's taking this bit of bait...

Translated - The temp agency found me some work at the council, where I did some database entry. God it's great that someone will actually employ me.

lol

Parafox and spherical, uh oh, double trouble

It's actually a true story. This calendar year most of my work has been public sector stuff. Some good guys in there but a hell of a lot of wastage.

Actually I agree with the last part of that.

I've worked 20+ years in the public sector, I work hard and do my job as well as I can because: a) I'm conscientious and: b) I have a moral obligation to do so but I do see hangers-on and grifters everywhere.

Guest MattP

You might know my mate who works at the council building finners. Fitzy.

He's been on the sick though for about 18 months, thinks he might get the bullet soon.

Actually I agree with the last part of that.

I've worked 20+ years in the public sector, I work hard and do my job as well as I can because: a) I'm conscientious and: b) I have a moral obligation to do so but I do see hangers-on and grifters everywhere.

I think we'll all agree regarding some sections of the public sector struggling to fill their day with any use, but I've worked in plenty of private companies where slacking is an art.

You might know my mate who works at the council building finners. Fitzy.

He's been on the sick though for about 18 months, thinks he might get the bullet soon.

What does he do?

Edit should probably make that what's he paid to do. lol

Edited by Finnegan

First ever flight tomorrow morning, slightly shitting it

It's great, flying. Sit in a widow seat. Relax. Feel the acceleration. Look for landmarks from the air.

Think, if you do crash and burn, 300 other people are going with you.

It's great, flying. Sit in a widow seat. Relax. Feel the acceleration. Look for landmarks from the air.

Think, if you do crash and burn, 300 other people are going with you.

It's just to Brussels so 45mins flying time of hell.

The plane doesn't even hold 300 people ;)

It's just to Brussels so 45mins flying time of hell.

The plane doesn't even hold 300 people ;)

Just check it hasn't got 4 wings and the pilot's not wearing a flying helmet and goggles!

I guess 45 mins should be decent time for a first flight. Not too long for you to start thinking, this things a bit bumpy, why is it turning on it's side OHMYGODWE'REGONNADIE!!

And there's no time for a crappy in-flight movie

Edited by Parafox