Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

First ever flight tomorrow morning, slightly shitting it

First flight eh? I hope the pressure equalises in your bowels. There's a 1 in 10 chance on your first flight, having your body not accustomed to the environment that you will actually shit yourself. You should bring a spare pair of kecks in your carry on just in case.

If they offer you some wet wipes when you get on the plane, ask for a few extra, you can never be sure that one will be enough.

Edited by sphericalfox

Just check it hasn't got 4 wings and the pilot's not wearing a flying helmet and goggles!

I guess 45 mins should be decent time for a first flight. Not too long for you to start thinking, this things a bit bumpy, why is it turning on it's side OHMYGODWE'REGONNADIE!!

And there's no time for a crappy in-flight movie

The only problem with this flight is it's at 6:50am, so I have to be at Heathrow for 4:30am, which means leaving my house at 1:30am and taking 2 night buses.

Sit near the back. Statistically the safest part of the plane (I think) if it should crash and the best for experiencing take-off!

I'll go on the wing, better seats there

Talking my mate through online check in was annoying:

Me: "You've booked on Brussels Airlines yes?"

Him: "Yeah, so we're checking in on Easyjet?"

Me: "No, Brussels ****ing Airlines"

****ing twat, like talking to a brick wall that's been knocked down.

Lamby why are you going to Brussels?

Make sure you go to Delirium Cafe, and make sure you have a Delirium Tremens on tap from there.

Charlton are playing 2 pre-season games 1hr 25mins away from Brussels and it's the closest Aiport. Having a night out in Brussels on Sunday night. I have picked out Delirium as a place to go already yes.

• Like 2

The only problem with this flight is it's at 6:50am, so I have to be at Heathrow for 4:30am, which means leaving my house at 1:30am and taking 2 night buses.

Sounds like that part will contain more possible danger than the flight.

GOOD LUCK

Guest Col city fan

Busy week writing tons of lesson plans and presentations. Looking forward to doing not much over the weekend and watching the games.

pretty good so far. got rid of an ants nest in the garden. It was a harsh battle, they crawled up my arms and bit me to try and stop the rain of white powdery death covering their home and eggs. at the very least I've sent a message to the red ant colony that I couldn't find.

SHOCK AND AWE!

You're having a quick getaway in Middle Earth???

Gollum: Is he lost?

Bilbo Baggins: Yes, yes, and I want to get unlost... as soon as possible!

Gollum: Oh! We knows! We knows safe paths for hobbitses! Safe paths in the dark... SHUT UP!

Bilbo Baggins: I didn't say anything...

Gollum: Wasn't talking to you!

apeduseg.jpg

Edited by BaltimoreBlue