Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Flat in Bulgaria and VW Golf MK2 not quite as expensive but still a ball ache!

Sorry to hear that and I hope it's not too expensive to sort.Few minutes of exciting weather can cause huge long term and expensive damage, I was in your old part of the world yesterday Lynn/ Wisbech ( and fen) for work.

Bizzare

Got a mouse stuck behind the oven in the kitchen- I get so paranoid when I enter the kitchen now- Going to wait for my housemate to arrive until I can heat up the oven thus forcing the mouse out.

After all this drama, I took my dog for a walk, saw a healthy looking stray bouncing around happily in the park so I decided to go back after I got home because I was feeling bad that someone could have lost their dog (it must be the case as the dog looked so healthy rather than malnourished) so after a while, I finally saw the dog but as I approached it, I noticed a helicopter hovering over me and once I averted my gaze back to the spot where I saw the dog, he/she was gone. Five minutes later armed police approached me and told me to put hands on my head. Eventually after a body search, they let me go as I fitted a description of an armed person in the park and the bloody helicopter reported me. It did not helped that I was acting shiftily in a bushy part of the park! After going through all this aggro and being let go- the stray dog who caused all of this come bouncing around the corner happily and I pointed the dog out to the police!

Not looking forward to the confrontation with the mouse tonight!

P.S I know it is not Ric Flairesque kind of the day but I bet it is more bizzare than anyones today unless Flair decides to post in this thread!

That my friend is brilliant( probably not for you)

Eh up Lamby. Just so you know the Kent messenger has a full page ad desperate for me to catch a free bus from Maidstone to the valley with a really cheap season ticket next season. Just thought I'd mention it since you're so adamant it doesn't happen.

Nothing similar from those small time nobbers down at Selhurst though? Odd!

Millwall have started doing it too now though ;)

lol There's always the flight back, don't worry!

I am back, absolutely no wifi in Belgium.

That my friend is brilliant( probably not for you)

Haha, my way of looking at it was that I now have a pub story to tell. In other news, my dog finally killed the mouse but she is still sniffing slightly everywhere in kitchen. I am hoping it is just odour rather than irate relatives. Going to give it a spring clean tomorrow to get rid of the smell hopefully.

Haha, my way of looking at it was that I now have a pub story to tell. In other news, my dog finally killed the mouse but she is still sniffing slightly everywhere in kitchen. I am hoping it is just odour rather than irate relatives. Going to give it a spring clean tomorrow to get rid of the smell hopefully.

There is no such thing as a lone mouse. Dogs are suprising good at killing them.

So I failed my city and guilds 2377 pat testing course today. By one mark.

Out of 50 questions I needed 40 (80%) and I got 39 (78%)

We weren't told which ones we got wrong after the test just that we had failed. I know I got a question about "potential difference" wrong and there was no info about this in my course notes which I was allowed to take into the exam. I feel a little bit cheated but ultimately I still got 11 wrong and should've done more.

Will hopefully be re-sitting the exam in the next two weeks or so, so that it's all fresh in the mind.

I got home at 8pm and was back in work at 8:45pm. Only just got home at 11pm and I am bloody cream crackered. Better not get a call out tonight or I may not turn in tomorrow. Need some good sleep

Last day at work today then 2 weeks off!

Off to icemeler in Turkey for a week tomorrow, can't wait.

Had my hair cut yesterday. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Riyad Mahrez goes to my barber.

Anyway, turns out that young Mr Tony Knockaert does too.

Mixing with the stars.

What barbers do you go??

4 day beer festival started last night with 100+ beers on tap over the course of the weekend. Getting up at 5 after going to bed at 1 has been rather painful. Hog roast, music and more beer on saturday though, hope the weather is mint again.

Had my hair cut yesterday. I don't know if I've mentioned this before but Riyad Mahrez goes to my barber.

Anyway, turns out that young Mr Tony Knockaert does too.

Mixing with the stars.

You must've mentioned it 4 times now lol

(Is that the joke?)