Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Does anybody on here go to same barber as any City players? Ideally Mahrez and Knockaert. Be great to know if they did, but I've never seen it mentioned.

It's funny you should say that, actually, I can't remember if I've ever brought it up on here but believe it or not I do.

All dayer up London Road yesterday, growing to prefer that to nights out in my old age.

Think I mentioned it after Kasabian but The Hind really is worth popping into nowadays. Landlady was telling us she wants it to be a home fans pub but apparently the police probably wouldn't allow it.

Decent curry too and a chat with some lads from London who'd been in Nottingham for the cricket on the train home. One started a chant about Moeen Ali to the tune of Jolene by Dolly Parton. Classic.

I go in the Hind sometimes.It is only a few minutes away and I pop in if I have been in Tesco's across the road or on my way home.

On matchday there are always a few police outside. fans have gone in but which ones are allowed in I am not sure. With it being just across the road from the station it will be the first pub away fans will head for. I'm sure they will be able to filter them out.

Guest Col city fan

Really awful day, had to make the decision to put my dog to sleep. One of the worst days of my life.

Sorry to hear that mate. Losing my little dog would about kill me off.

Had a decent weekend so far. Few beers in town last night, Church this morning and just got back in from a cycle ride.

Think I mentioned it after Kasabian but The Hind really is worth popping into nowadays. Landlady was telling us she wants it to be a home fans pub but apparently the police probably wouldn't allow it.

How does that work? Surely if the fans choose to go there they can?

How does that work? Surely if the fans choose to go there they can?

I wish.

Been knocked back from a boozer in Shepherd's Bush before because I was Leicester in spite of shaking hands with a QPR mate drinking in there in front of the coppers who were knocking us back.

Thats kind of understandable, but leicester fans being turned away from pubs in leicester?

Well that's my point. Away fans have to have somewhere to drink too, and if you're saying it's understandable for coppers to turn me away from a home pub in London where my mate who supports that team was drinking because it's their learned opinion that I'm a cvnt who's going to kick off because I come from a different part of the country then the same has to apply here too.