Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

If hate to run a pub in leicester and have to serve away fans every couple of weeks lol

If you have seen the clientele who frequent that place you would be delighted.

Back to Baltimore on the way to my wife's place of birth and then I'll be in Leicester beginning of August. Would be great to meet people from here.

What about you?

Island in Greece, mountain in Bulgaria then back in UK mid August, by which time I imagine you'll have left?

But if you're ever in the Balkans....

Island in Greece, mountain in Bulgaria then back in UK mid August, by which time I imagine you'll have left?

But if you're ever in the Balkans....

Long gone unfortunately.

I used to go to Kosovo all the time. I enjoyed it. Lots of attractive young girls in spray on jeans...

Which Island in Greece?

• Like 1

Bet you proper got involved.

Not even wearing blinkers would have helped me.

Many bleached bum holes?!

Many yes. When you see someone getting a rim job, too many blow jobs to count, someone getting bummed at the bar and a room where people can go and piss on each other then you do get mentally scarred.

Guest MattP

Not even wearing blinkers would have helped me.

Many yes. When you see someone getting a rim job, too many blow jobs to count, someone getting bummed at the bar and a room where people can go and piss on each other then you do get mentally scarred.

Can you now see why we call you southern poofs?

That sort of shit wouldn't be tolerated north of Watford.

Did you go to Delirium in Brussels lambo?.

My mate didn't wanna head out as the train was like 30mins late meaning we didn't get in the hotel room until 10pm. Explored Brussels on the Monday during the day though, we came across a pub that claimed to be Delirium but not the actual one. I will go back just to actually find it.

My mate didn't wanna head out as the train was like 30mins late meaning we didn't get in the hotel room until 10pm. Explored Brussels on the Monday during the day though, we came across a pub that claimed to be Delirium but not the actual one. I will go back just to actually find it.

Absolutely pathetic.

• Like 3

10pm? Hardcore! lol

Way too late to be heading out that.