Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

What's the bloke in your av called? I forgot.

Do you ever go watch Rebels? Were much improved this year, not surprised Woodward is going back to NZ.

Was hoping he'd replace Anscombe at the Chiefs but he'll be a good fit at Hurricanes.

What's the bloke in your av called? I forgot.

Do you ever go watch Rebels? Were much improved this year, not surprised Woodward is going back to NZ.

Was hoping he'd replace Anscombe at the Chiefs but he'll be a good fit at Hurricanes.

Steve Baker

I went to 1 it's hard to find people to go with as Melbourne isn't a rugby town, they kept getting in to win able positions but not winning. But they went with a young side instead of the names so they lost Phipps, Beale and JOC. There is some young talent there, Hegarty, English and Kingston.

Woodward had to go back to NZ or he wouldn't be able to get picked for the All Blacks.

Think the Tahs might win it this year, when you have Phipps, folau, Skelton, Hooper, Beale, Ashley Cooper you are going to be strong. Issue is there line out has been putrid all season and the better teams will exploit that.

About to graduate today, exciting stuff!!

Still remember mine last year. Just pray it is not a hot day and try not to trip on the stage.

There was an awkward moment in the reception afterwards when a lecturer came to congratulate me and asked me what I am doing nexy but my dad proceeded to inform him that I will be not pursuing a career in IT and in social work instead and that I have already secured a work placement. His face and my face was a picture.

Good luck though!

Edited by The Blur

If Tahs don't win it I'll be absolutely amazed. They've bossed all season, Izzy has been electric.

You seen the Honey Badger is off to Japan? That puts him out of Wallabies selection right?

Yep Wallabies and All Blacks have rules that state you must play for one of your countries super 15 franchises.

Poor Badge he was a cult figure but he went for the coin as his dad has cancer and he is the sole carer for the badgers 2 younger siblings that have cystic fibrosis.

Whilst I sympathise, surely a super rugby star and leading wallaby earns enough to cover medical fees?

I know rugby players aren't the highest paid pro sportsmen but he can't be on peanuts either.

I don't get how the Japanese consistently find the money to poach super rugby stars, tbh. The game is tiny over there, it can't be commercially viable.

Oh yeah it always is.

Every year a couple of SR players go over. Latimer and Whitelock going with Badge this year. Lelia Masaga went over end of last year, Mils Muliaina has just got back, they all do like a two year stint.

All backed by big Japanese companies. Just don't get how it's viable for them as rugby is really minority over there. Unless they're doing it deliberately at a loss to promote the game.

It's sickening how few people have an interest in super rugby. Literally one of the most exciting sports leagues in the world.

Some kind of foreign thing is it? If it was a proper sport they wouldnt need to put the word "Super" in front of it to make it sound better. You dont hear about Super Football or Super F1 do you. Super indeed. Pfff.

I am off to Greece tomorrow.

Anyone know what a functional skills test is?

Yep, it's a question paper designed to test knowledge around market values of business assets based on a variety of variables.

Don't worry, you should be fine.

Apologies - just realised you are happy fox not king fox.

Edited by Nick

Some kind of foreign thing is it? If it was a proper sport they wouldnt need to put the word "Super" in front of it to make it sound better. You dont hear about Super Football or Super F1 do you. Super indeed. Pfff.

I am off to Greece tomorrow.

They're Aussies, they can't help being a little tacky. It's in their nature.