Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

Time is tomorrow's session Ken? I'm in town around 11.30am if you're still on it for a late one.

Enjoy it ken. I've just had a steak, chips and peppercorn sauce, now just laying on the sofa relaxing for the rest of the week until I go on a 2 week holiday on Sunday in a 5 star hotel.

Beautiful, have a great time mate.

To tell the truth I do not go out until about 2-3. Have a sort of free day. Games club from six but I only drink coke there and only a couple of pints before. Not really a big drinker depite the opportunity.

I have a T-shirt with 'BEER The reason I get up every afternoon. :)

Guest MattP

Well if a T shirt says it I'm not going to argue.

What's actually happened to the volunteering at DNO and Panj Pani radio? You used to do both.

To tell the truth I do not go out until about 2-3. Have a sort of free day. Games club from six but I only drink coke there and only a couple of pints before. Not really a big drinker depite the opportunity.

I have a T-shirt with 'BEER The reason I get up every afternoon. :)

Honest question... Don't you ever think about the homeless? Just think how many tramps could have been fed with the money saved if it wasn't for your continued immoral exploitation of that pension loophole. I don't know how you sleep at night. Next time you're on your way to the boozer at 10am and walk past a tramp how about showing some actual compassion for a change and giving her the money instead? You might even get a blowie out of it matey.

Just checked out my Linkein account. Never realised it was so long ago since I used it. Never recognised myself when I read the profile.I have added the link in my sig but left the www out as I cannot have more than one URL https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=193728583&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Also changed the picture. Wanted another but I could not re size it.

Edited by Rincewind

Got a letter from Sky today saying they were increasing my monthly bill by £4 (sky sports 5 for free, lies)

Just got off the phone to them after I said I was unhappy and I wanted to leave. Ended up getting 35% off my monthly bill and they are sending me a free on demand connector out.

A one hour bike ride to Packington Church to see if the family story was right about it being the resting place of our ancestors, the 4th or 5th grave I looked at confirmed the story but I only found the one.

Rest in peace, Frank and Ann :flowers: whom if I`m right would be my great great great grand parents. Took a few moments there, very nice.

original.jpg

Then popped into the Bull and Lion for a couple of pints (cracking pint btw) and got talking to an old bloke that told me that someone in the village is writing a book about the Church and its graveyard. I`m planning to go down on Sunday for the Church service and have a word with the vicar to see if I can get my hands on some records. 

History is great, even more so when its your own.

• Like 1

A one hour bike ride to Packington Church to see if the family story was right about it being the resting place of our ancestors, the 4th or 5th grave I looked at confirmed the story but I only found the one.

Rest in peace, Frank and Ann :flowers: whom if I`m right would be my great great great grand parents. Took a few moments there, very nice.

original.jpg

Then popped into the Bull and Lion for a couple of pints (cracking pint btw) and got talking to an old bloke that told me that someone in the village is writing a book about the Church and its graveyard. I`m planning to go down on Sunday for the Church service and have a word with the vicar to see if I can get my hands on some records. 

History is great, even more so when its your own.

What kind of reception did you get?

My 1yr old has learned how to fart. He thinks it's hilarious. Unfortunately in the last five minutes it was whilst he was filling his nappy, thus he has sharted everywhere, both in the nappy and out. Not so funny.

lol. Yes it is lol

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Been down the KP today at a conference.

Rather bizarre to be taking a piss whilst looking up at a picture of Mahrez.