Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Your pic quality never ceases to amaze me.

The picture quality lessens when transferring phone to PC.It is three times bigger for a start.

Could try again but it would just be an empty bowl.

Edited by Rincewind

Walked round the area at the back of the Shires. Really buzzing with people and a wide range of restaurants for the connoisseurs of good living like Matt.

There was a sushi place where the dishes went round in a circle on  a conveyor belt and people selected what they wanted as it went by, Never seen anything like that before.

Walked round the area at the back of the Shires. Really buzzing with people and a wide range of restaurants for the connoisseurs of good living like Matt.

There was a sushi place where the dishes went round in a circle on a conveyor belt and people selected what they wanted as it went by, Never seen anything like that before.

I wish you'd taken a picture because I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a hard time believing such a place exists.

• Like 1

The night before last was the longest and worst thunderstorm I can ever remember. I sat outside under cover from 2am to 3.15am when it became too bloody dangerous to stay. Four and three quarter hours of consistent thunder and lightening, never abating, Fork and sheet in all directions and overhead. The poor dog didn't know where to run. I've seen some storms in my long life, but that was the grand daddy of them all.

Knackered. Clocked 63 hours in at work this week. Never ever seen rain like we had in Coalville earlier. There's a picture on my Facebook of what looks to be the beginning of a tornado which a mate of mine took. There must've been 3 separate thunderstorms happening all at once too.

I've absolutely fcuk all to do tonight which is naff when there's nothing on TV. Hitting Western Park golf course in the morning for the first time (playing golf) in over a year. Could be interesting