Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Picked up new bikes for my kids from Halfords today. Half an hour drive from home. Got home, found my son's front brakes didn't work. Put it back in the car, took it back to be told the front wheel wasn't tight enough. Put it back in car, back home again find my six year old daughter crying - chain had come off her new bike after 5 minutes and not got theright tools to remove stabilisers and mudguard to get at the chain. By this time it was raining stair rods. Put bike in car, back to Halfords to be told this time the back wheel wasn't tight enough?! Waited ages, dripping wet and soaked to the skin. Finally got home at 5pm after first picking up bikes at 12pm. FML and why can't Halfords actually build bikes that work!!!

Just had a wood pigeon fly into our living room, do a full circle and back out again after I shooed it out. Wierdest thing ever!

What you were supposed to do was grow a twirly pencil moustache, get a snickering dog and some incompetent pilots and chase that pigeon. Sheesh trav, that pigeon will be taking your job shortly.

• Like 1

Picked up new bikes for my kids from Halfords today. Half an hour drive from home. Got home, found my son's front brakes didn't work. Put it back in the car, took it back to be told the front wheel wasn't tight enough. Put it back in car, back home again find my six year old daughter crying - chain had come off her new bike after 5 minutes and not got theright tools to remove stabilisers and mudguard to get at the chain. By this time it was raining stair rods. Put bike in car, back to Halfords to be told this time the back wheel wasn't tight enough?! Waited ages, dripping wet and soaked to the skin. Finally got home at 5pm after first picking up bikes at 12pm. FML and why can't Halfords actually build bikes that work!!!

They wouldn't need a repair shop if they did. Tomorrow will be better.

The night before last was the longest and worst thunderstorm I can ever remember. I sat outside under cover from 2am to 3.15am when it became too bloody dangerous to stay. Four and three quarter hours of consistent thunder and lightening, never abating, Fork and sheet in all directions and overhead. The poor dog didn't know where to run. I've seen some storms in my long life, but that was the grand daddy of them all.

You obviously havent experienced storms outside of the UK

Got two weeks off work and I'm bored already. If you have a Samsung galaxy phone with translator app on type this in and listen to the audio

ewan is a welshman he wears a Welshmans hat, he lives nextdoor to jochim in a leicester council flat, he scores them with his left foot he scores them with his right and when we play the forest he scores ALL ****ing night

lol

Guest Col city fan

Just got back from my mates wedding in the Cotswolds. Magic time had by all but now very very knackered. Lots of 40 odd yr old blokes, overweight and in suits, sweating in the Sunday afternoon sun! Nice...

Just got back from my mates wedding in the Cotswolds. Magic time had by all but now very very knackered. Lots of 40 odd yr old blokes, overweight and in suits, sweating in the Sunday afternoon sun! Nice...

And you were on FoxesTalk at a wedding?

Sort yourself out, Col. 

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Col! You just can't stop yourself from posting! lol

lol

There as a lull between the afternoon bash and the evening bash. And wi-if at the Hotel...

Guest MattP

Saw a bloke off this forum being helped down the stairs of The Goose at 1pm in what looked like a terrible state..

I won't mention any names.

Just booked our motorhome for France Euro 2016. Buzzing

That will be fantastic.

Edited by MattP