Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a cracking day yesterday, but today, I have inherited Syston Fox's ill germs so I'm not happy :@

:(

Plenty of hot ribena, preferably with vodka. It acts as some kind of astringent or disinfectant, or something. Apparently.

:(

Plenty of hot ribena, preferably with vodka. It acts as some kind of astringent or disinfectant, or something. Apparently.

I don't have any ribena or vodka grrrr, I forgot to get some on Friday. I have had quite a bit of orange juice though which has helped.

I don't have any ribena or vodka grrrr, I forgot to get some on Friday. I have had quite a bit of orange juice though which has helped.

Apparently whiskey goes well with orange (for medicinal purposes), but I don't like whiskey. Or gin. That is supposed to go well with orange.

My day is rubbish. I am fed up.

Apparently whiskey goes well with orange (for medicinal purposes), but I don't like whiskey. Or gin. That is supposed to go well with orange.

My day is rubbish. I am fed up.

I only have red square reloaded left over from Oldham in my house :(

What's up Lease, you were chipper yesterday?

Had a cracking day yesterday, but today, I have inherited Syston Fox's ill germs so I'm not happy :@

ooops! Sorry! >_<

Well... after the initial 30 seconds of ranting about a certain passenger for the journey.

I've had a bad morning, feeling useless and incompetent. It's probably some post-caffiene/sugar downer. :dunno:

I feel like shit. So shit, in fact, that I've called work tomorrow to say I won't be in. I now feel ridiculously guilty even though it's completely genuine. :(

I was about to say I wish my teacher at college did that more often.

But I think Ive had him once in the last 3 weeks... so cant complain.

I feel like shit. So shit, in fact, that I've called work tomorrow to say I won't be in. I now feel ridiculously guilty even though it's completely genuine. :(

Don't be. If you are not up to it, don't make it worse by trying to make it better too soon.

Have a day off and then see how you feel.