Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Or senility?

Fair call that lav.

No chance. That was basically an admission of pure admiration from the finnster. Like saying "your depth of knowledge and insight could only come from someone with significant years of dedication to learning and perfecting his craft". Never have I received such a pleasant hymning from a welshman.

As for spherical well I think we better send someone round to check on him after the battering he has received here. I actually feel quite sorry for the guy. He's bad but not that bad.

You have given more to this forum in one year than I ever could in a whole lifetime.

I consider it the internet equivalent of scribbling on someone's address book while you're on the phone, but thanks anyway!

When Fingers mentioned "John Lennon Jnr" I saw the J Jnr and thought I was maybe being confused with a John Lennon fan. I'll clear that up now. I'm not particularly fond of John Lennon. And when I say John Lennon, I mean the former Beatle. Fox92's alright

I consider it the internet equivalent of scribbling on someone's address book while you're on the phone, but thanks anyway!

When Fingers mentioned "John Lennon Jnr" I saw the J Jnr and thought I was maybe being confused with a John Lennon fan. I'll clear that up now. I'm not particularly fond of John Lennon. And when I say John Lennon, I mean the former Beatle. Fox92's alright

Don't try to play your creations down.

Finnegan has never been fond of "Bland92" as he called him once.

No chance. That was basically an admission of pure admiration from the finnster. Like saying "your depth of knowledge and insight could only come from someone with significant years of dedication to learning and perfecting his craft". Never have I received such a pleasant hymning from a welshman.

As for spherical well I think we better send someone round to check on him after the battering he has received here. I actually feel quite sorry for the guy. He's bad but not that bad.

Or, more likely "you're so old you think it's still the 1820's and don't know what you're talking about".

Went out earlier to get food in. Had one London Pride in the Plant.Too hot to stay out/ Bought a book from the Samaritans shop. Monty Python Meaning of Life. Same as the film but in a script form.

f eel shattered because of the heat. Was up at 7am.

Thought about putting together another compilation of poetry. I have a few myself but I would like some contributions from others. Release date in time for Xmas and based on a theme.. I would welcome feedback from FoxTalkers even though not all will agree with some of the subjects. The target readership will Yes 'targeted' because  they are most likely to buy if part of the proceeds is going to a charity I just a need to find the most suitable

I am wary about posting news about DNO because of the possibility of mocking. But here goes. It is now a CIC (Community Interest Company) Company House website will explain what they are better than I can. Suffice to say  there are rules as in setting up any company and if the application details did not abide by the rules it would not have been accepted.

Now a thank  you to those that put up with me. I know I can be a pain in the bum at times.

Cheers and good health to all. :scarf::pearson::scarf: