Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Nice. I`v recently got into cycling. I do a around 6 miles a day to and from work and 2 or 3 hours on a Sunday.

Love it.

After my dodgy knee ops last year it's the only thing I can do,I do enjoy it.Usually do about 8-10 miles 3 times a week but had a bit of time today for a change and went for the 20.The heavens opened today though and it was flooded in places.every pedal rotation was met by a squelch in my trainers.Luckily only a few hills near me.

After my dodgy knee ops last year it's the only thing I can do,I do enjoy it.Usually do about 8-10 miles 3 times a week but had a bit of time today for a change and went for the 20.The heavens opened today though and it was flooded in places.every pedal rotation was met by a squelch in my trainers.Luckily only a few hills near me.

I remember the pictures you posted, the bruising... nasty.

Hope all is well now, CF  :thumbup:

Nearly got run over. I had just waked down to London Road from New Walk De Montfort Street and was crossing the road, There was a queue of cars waiting to turn onto London Road. As the traffic had stopped I crossed. As I did this white van started to move forward and actually hit me, I said something like you must have seen me crossing. He apologised but what a stupid thing to day. It just seemed as if it was deliberate as he could not fail to see me.Are all white van drivers like this or has smeone goy a grudge?

Nearly got run over. I had just waked down to London Road from New Walk De Montfort Street and was crossing the road, There was a queue of cars waiting to turn onto London Road. As the traffic had stopped I crossed. As I did this white van started to move forward and actually hit me, I said something like you must have seen me crossing. He apologised but what a stupid thing to day. It just seemed as if it was deliberate as he could not fail to see me.Are all white van drivers like this or has smeone goy a grudge?

I hate white van drivers driving behind me. They go so fast and often tailgate.