Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I could understand if it was" spent 8 hours straight laying slags"

Haha unfortunately not, but I guess I've sort of banked something like that. About broke my back, 60 of the pissing things I just wanted to get it all done in one sitting so I didn't stop at all. Came in expecting a big thanks and "what do you want for dinner?" Nope. Just watching TV, barely noticed me come in cement all up my arms and barely able to stand. Really pissed me off.

Haha unfortunately not, but I guess I've sort of banked something like that. About broke my back, 60 of the pissing things I just wanted to get it all done in one sitting so I didn't stop at all. Came in expecting a big thanks and "what do you want for dinner?" Nope. Just watching TV, barely noticed me come in cement all up my arms and barely able to stand. Really pissed me off.

I'm not surprised.well done for your hard graft,you see us boys appreciated it!
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Booked flights for Germany in October. Should be visiting the Cannstatter beer festival in Stuttgart amongst other things. Anyone been before?

I assume you are going to the Oktoberfest in Munich? Absolutely brilliant.

I assume you are going to the Oktoberfest in Munich? Absolutely brilliant.

We're in Stuttgart where the beer fest is but a visit to Munich might be on the cards. I went there a couple of years ago but not for the beer fest, lots of nice pubs and Hofbrauhaus was fantastic.

Currently waiting to see physios at LRI. Been told I have a grade 3 rupture of the ACL and a grade 1 strain of posterior ligament. Extremely frustrated as I sustained a knee injury last year and I believe I was misdiagnosed which is why I have suffered further injury.

Possibly won't play football properly again

Guest Col city fan

Just applied for a simmilar finance role i currently have but at a Brewery, haven't decided if this is a good ide or a great idea. Me working at a brewery what could possibley go wrong!

Good luck Socceroo! Working at a brewery! lol

Dangerous!

Currently waiting to see physios at LRI. Been told I have a grade 3 rupture of the ACL and a grade 1 strain of posterior ligament. Extremely frustrated as I sustained a knee injury last year and I believe I was misdiagnosed which is why I have suffered further injury.

Possibly won't play football properly again

Sorry to hear that,it's well documented on here about my knee problems and operation balls ups, and I hope it goes well for you,I'm sure it will.

Meanwhile my mum has taken the kids away for the week,the wife who got made redundant and found another job in finance within a month has decided to decorate upstairs during the day,as the new job does not start until September,leaving me to go on a 13 mile bike ride last night on top of the 20 on Saturday .Not had this much me time for years.

Last part of the training course I have been doing. Get a certificate and and it counts as a qualification. Units? I have some from an IT course and one from Food Safety. Not a lot of use now apart from the brag value. :)

I was talking to a landlord of a pub I use about bar work and he said send me your CV if you are serious. So the food one might help. Not updated my CV since 2012 and it doesn't include my volunteer work at Leicester Beer Festival. Well it may not look good for other types of work to have included it. I would only want a few hours to help out when they are short. If I was not a regular I doubt I would be considered Ie. walk in for the first time. He said one problem is that on the other side of the bar I won't be buying the beer. Anyway it is all ifs and buts and I hope he doesn't read this forum. :)