Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just applied for a simmilar finance role i currently have but at a Brewery, haven't decided if this is a good ide or a great idea. Me working at a brewery what could possibley go wrong!

It is a bad bad idea.  I worked for a pub company on a brewery site, it had a beer shop in the car park.  Then I worked for a Margaret River wine company, the boss walked round pouring you a drink on a Friday afternoon, and basically free wine available.  Bad bad bad.  Your liver may never recover.

just booked August 26th off to take my daughter to Alton Towers. Cant wait. Now she just over 1.2m i can finally take her on some bigger rides. Still not quite tall enough for the Smiler though :(

Man I remember 10 years ago when I was about 11 probably, being a millimetre over the line to get on the Nemesis and Oblivion, great days.

Man I remember 10 years ago when I was about 11 probably, being a millimetre over the line to get on the Nemesis and Oblivion, great days.

its been really frustrating cause my daughter been 1.18 metres for ages. Baby rides are boring her now and the general height is 1.2m for the next stage of rides. She is tall enough to go on thirteen and sonic spinball at alton towers now. She looks at the big roller coasters and says she cant wait to go on them. Roll on when she is 1.4m tall

its been really frustrating cause my daughter been 1.18 metres for ages. Baby rides are boring her now and the general height is 1.2m for the next stage of rides. She is tall enough to go on thirteen and sonic spinball at alton towers now. She looks at the big roller coasters and says she cant wait to go on them. Roll on when she is 1.4m tall

Can you not just stretch her a bit? :unsure::P

Just jesting/ I am sure others on here will be right behind you.

It is better to do beer shopping after interviews though so nothing wrong with that.

I'm only getting a few bottles to have at my mates 21st BBQ Party on Saturday before anyone jumps in and calls me an alcoholic ;)

Good luck Lamby, remember to wear a shirt and tie and not to get your penis out.

Shirt, tie and black jeans, it's not uptown or anything so aint going out all posh posh. It's just for an admin role at a Nigerian Bakery in Charlton.

Shirt, tie and black jeans, it's not uptown or anything so aint going out all posh posh. It's just for an admin role at a Nigerian Bakery in Charlton.

Thats the attitude. Go for it and give it your best. Show you really want the job and value diversity in the work place.