Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

bloody woman-flu i've had said 'flu' for a week and a half; couple of paracetamol and i'm off to work. :rolleyes:

Excuse me, have I asked you to do anything? No

Have I said I don't care how ill I am I'm still going to Uni? Yes

So shush love :thumbup:

Quite shite all told. I still feel ill and now I'm being given a load of grief constantly on MSN :angry:

Ahh the 'block' option is a wonderful thing if the grief continues.

Crap day at work all told. Would have phoned in sick if I hadn't had deadlines so instead spent the day coughing and spluttering over the keyboard. Then found out I'd made a hefty cock up and spent the whole afternoon trying to sort it. Frustrating to say the least!

Bloody cold. I reckon half the draughts in England meet in Leicester market place.

No, they meet at the bus stop at the top of Welford Road outside the council offices. :thumbup:

I've started to care less about everyone else. I don't need to please people. I need to please the star player himself - the man I see in the mirror every damn morning. So in that respect, it's been a bloody wonderful day.

I've started to care less about everyone else. I don't need to please people. I need to please the star player himself - the man I see in the mirror every damn morning. So in that respect, it's been a bloody wonderful day.

I have this same attitude.

I could give a fook about anyone else.

Bloody cold. I reckon half the draughts in England meet in Leicester market place.
No, they meet at the bus stop at the top of Welford Road outside the council offices. :thumbup:

wrong, and wrong, the draughts of great britain convened at my place of work this afternoon

I have this same attitude.

I could give a fook about anyone else.

you could, but dont?

maybe i'd have the same attitude, if i didn't have people to care about. :whistle:

Those who bring sunshine to other people's lives, cannot keep it from their own.

This is why I live in perpetual darkness.

:thumbup: