Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Having spent the week cycling to get fit,putting ikea furniture together or decorating,I spent last night sorting my fishing( awaits the predictable fisting joke) gear so I can meet up with the kids at my mums Norfolk bolt hole and do some fishing with the lad.Then went to my mums Cambs gaff and watered up,giving me the room and time to " zero in" the scope on the new gun.

Turned on Radio 1 to hear Fearne Cottons first song ,the band are friends with my nephew and one of the guys dads is mates with my brother.Hope they do well,apparently these guys are generally nice blokes .good luck to them.

Mallory Knox- Ghost in the mirror

I'd say the predictable jokes would be about taking your family to your Norfolk bolthole.

Ken's not disabled?

Did put my name down for that role last year. You do not just sit with them during the game, You have to get their half time refreshments and see they get to the loo safely if they need to go. Then make sure they get out of the ground without being knocked over by the L1 fans.

I'm proud of you Matt.  Now don't lose that heart you have found It will be appreciated.

Edited by Rincewind

Glorious winters day here so went down to Bondi with the wife. Was standing up on the cliffs admiring the view, looked down and at the base of the cliffs was a girl stripping off for a nude photo shoot. About 22, long dark hair, body to die for....usual model material.

The conversation went something like this:

Wife: "Has she got no clothes on?" 
Me: "What...really? I hadn't noticed"
Wife: "Sure"

Funny thing was there was 8 or 9 other blokes, most with their wives/girlfriends, pretending they hadn't noticed either

Tiring. Spent all day finishing the new patio yesterday and finishing the garden. Today I had to clean the bathroom, collect a sofabed, dismantle and rebuild it twice, collect a 6 seater dining table and chairs, walk the dog twice, move 2 carloads of wooden pallets, and managed to sell my entire Sega Master System collection (150 games plus extras). Only just sat down and I need to get up at 6 to walk the dog before I cycle to work (motorbike still in garage). It's all go!

Tiring. Spent all day finishing the new patio yesterday and finishing the garden. Today I had to clean the bathroom, collect a sofabed, dismantle and rebuild it twice, collect a 6 seater dining table and chairs, walk the dog twice, move 2 carloads of wooden pallets, and managed to sell my entire Sega Master System collection (150 games plus extras). Only just sat down and I need to get up at 6 to walk the dog before I cycle to work (motorbike still in garage). It's all go!

I'm sure it's not the case but from what you post on here it sounds like your missis doesn't help you out much lol

I'm sure it's not the case but from what you post on here it sounds like your missis doesn't help you out much lol

She was driving the van! She's also been restoring a shoe cabinet we picked up yesterday and did a good job of it -might have found a new hobby for herself. This is "How was your day" not "How was your missus' day" haha

I quite enjoy having a really busy weekend every now and then, makes me feel accomplished

She was driving the van! She's also been restoring a shoe cabinet we picked up yesterday and did a good job of it -might have found a new hobby for herself. This is "How was your day" not "How was your missus' day" haha

I quite enjoy having a really busy weekend every now and then, makes me feel accomplished

Fair enough, I'm too lazy to do anything remotely productive

Went to Chessington World of Adventures Sunday and Monday.

Stopped off at the Watford Gap for breakfast and car wouldnt restart. So got off to a bad start but luckily it was just the battery. Was chucking it down outside so we ate breakfast in the car with the blowers on since the windscreen was steaming up. This drained the battery too much for the engine to start but a quick jump start sorted that out.

Finally got to Chessington with it still chucking it down but it didnt stop us from going on the rides. The weather was very hit and miss as next minute it was clear blue skys then rain again and so on. Got to the hotel and went down for dinner. Not many people in the restaurant but we waited an hour before we got our garlic bread starter. The wife was not impressed and in the end got the whole bill for free :)  

The Monday was better weather wise. Rained once for about 15 mins which me and my daughter still got soaked as we were in a queue for a ride. Then the drive home was rubbish being stuck in traffic on the M25 (to be expected). Finally got home at 8:30pm last night.

So all in all we had a very mixed time away but the park and all the rides were really good. Which was the main thing :thumbup:

Stopped off at the Watford Gap for breakfast and car wouldnt restart. So got off to a bad start but luckily it was just the battery. Was chucking it down outside so we ate breakfast in the car with the blowers on since the windscreen was steaming up. This drained the battery too much for the engine to start but a quick jump start sorted that out.

Now I'm not an expert on the Watford Gap services but couldn't you have just eaten inside the building? I'm pretty sure that's designed to keep rain out :D 

Now I'm not an expert on the Watford Gap services but couldn't you have just eaten inside the building? I'm pretty sure that's designed to keep rain out :D

haha i kno but it wasnt worth getting my baby out the car to get wet. in hindsight it would certainly been the better option