Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My eyes keep running, for some reason. Anybody ever had this? Because it doesn't seem to be going. To be fair, only went to doctors yesterday and he gave me eye drops (absolutely horrible) so hoping it cures because it's annoying more than anything. Looks like I'm constantly crying.

I can get that when I'm just walking outdoors and a slight wind comes across me. Something to do with the tearducts and water not being drained properly so it builds up. 

fed up of this drive to Cambridge already and its only the second day! Working at one of the unis and the lifts out of order so its knackering lugging all your kit up the stairs.

The gaffers asked me to stay late to get done which would benefit me not having to travel here tomorrow. I've got a sink to connect when the tap arrives (yesterday's took me 20mins) and one more shower to first fix (I've done two in half hour this morning) lol

There's no point, I was miles behind the other people going for it.

How do you know? My current role I was the least qualified but they saw something in me. Plus they saw my youngish age as a bonus, as someone who could grow with the company. Give them a call, what harm can it do. You can ask them then what put them off you if you haven't got the job.

How do you know? My current role I was the least qualified but they saw something in me. Plus they saw my youngish age as a bonus, as someone who could grow with the company. Give them a call, what harm can it do. You can ask them then what put them off you if you haven't got the job.

He doesn't want the job.

• Like 1

Played football last night. Beat the council 3-2 but I seem to have lost my shooting boots because I couldn't finish for shit lol. Our cente-back and captain scored a hat-trick with one of the goals being like James Pearson vs MK Dons. Football Manger stuff, really.