Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to Black Horse Aylestone.Used up half the free tokend tomorrow at their beer fest. Has a chilli as well. Very nice. Not a bad day travel 4 pints and a meal 8 quid. Thinking about going tomorrow but i would have to take a radio for the game. Someone mebtioned on here that the landlord is a Forest fan and he confirmed it when I mentioned it. There is a CAMRA tour tomorrow which includes the Black Horse so may see them there.

If anyone uses it before the gane I may go in early 12-1 and have something to eat as well. They havr a Bar B Q on Just introduce yourself for a free half or a pint.

Went to Black Horse Aylestone.Used up half the free tokend tomorrow at their beer fest. Has a chilli as well. Very nice. Not a bad day travel 4 pints and a meal 8 quid. Thinking about going tomorrow but i would have to take a radio for the game. Someone mebtioned on here that the landlord is a Forest fan and he confirmed it when I mentioned it. There is a CAMRA tour tomorrow which includes the Black Horse so may see them there.

If anyone uses it before the gane I may go in early 12-1 and have something to eat as well. They havr a Bar B Q on Just introduce yourself for a free half or a pint.

That's my local Ken and yeah Alan is a forest fan, nice bloke he is.

I'll be in there from 12 onwards so i'll see you in there.

Just had an email from a friend telling me that Akinbiyi is in the building here at Salford as if I wanted to meet him, I replied that I'm not venturing down 1 flight of stairs to see that

since getting on the road about 2 or 3 months ago i've suffered the flattest tyre i've ever seen, and now it needs a new battery cos the old one is so f ucked. expensive shit this car business. 

Most people don't drive for that long. No wonder your tyre is flat.

Some guy behind me on the way to work must have felt like he was in a real-life version of Mario Kart today.

Went to over-take him and I see him polishing off a banana. Reach the round-about, look in my rear-view mirror and he flings the banana skin out of his window.

• Like 1

Some guy behind me on the way to work must have felt like he was in a real-life version of Mario Kart today.

Went to over-take him and I see him polishing off a banana. Reach the round-about, look in my rear-view mirror and he flings the banana skin out of his window.

lol  lol  lol  - was there a blue shell sat next to him as you over-took him? 

Passed my driving theory test and sorted out a new ISA. Pretty good day. Just need to sort out resume for applying for a new job (demonstrating/teaching science at after-school classes/birthday parties) now.

lol  lol  lol  - was there a blue shell sat next to him as you over-took him? 

Passed my driving theory test and sorted out a new ISA. Pretty good day. Just need to sort out resume for applying for a new job (demonstrating/teaching science at after-school classes/birthday parties) now.

lol nope but the car that drove over the banana skin was a Smart car so it could have easily fit in a game like Mario Kart :lol:

Talking of ISAs, does anyone else get really fed up with certain providers and their lack of communication when it comes to confirming what's happening with it, or just progress of your application? Such a simple process is made so much more complicated with some providers.

Talking of science and cats reminds me of the book I am reading. Science of Discworld IV Just past the part where he talked about the cat that was alive and dead at the same time. It was all this maybe and ifs and different futures. I am lost in parts but the quantum physic stuff is explained quite well and probably more fun to read than a straight forward science technical book.