Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

lollollol - was there a blue shell sat next to him as you over-took him?

Passed my driving theory test and sorted out a new ISA. Pretty good day. Just need to sort out resume for applying for a new job (demonstrating/teaching science at after-school classes/birthday parties) now.

If anyone got me a scientist for my birthday party as a child id probably have run away sooner

Just discovered this stuff

LN_817839_BP_11.jpg

Bloody hell this is a revolution!

Ill have a try of that

If anyone got me a scientist for my birthday party as a child id probably have run away sooner

Ill have a try of that

lol I've got no idea who'd get a scientist for a birthday party - I can only think it's explosions and creating a bolrag as opposed to shit balloon animals from a clown.

Seriously though, mixing mercury (ii) thiocyanate and ammonium dichromate and lighting them on fire, while really incredibly toxic, creates something quite brilliant (and quite possibly a gate to hell: 

221795_v1.gif

That's a god damn fire demon that.

Edited by The Doctor

Guest Col city fan

Saw something today you dont see every day. I'm holidaying in Norfolk and was fishing at a very nice complex of lakes, just outside Norwich, when this bloke pulled out a 46 pound Catfish! The thing must have been 4/5 ft long! Ugly fookin creature. Amazin to see something so big come out of a lake probably only 2 acres.

Pretty good, saw my nieces and nephew for the first time in 3 weeks due to holidays.  Have to admit I did make a loom bracelet :ph34r: , at the end my neice said she wants me to live at her house...bless.

:appl:

My newphews/nieces are the same, can kind of remember being in similair shoes etc thinking your uncles cool etc , just cause they shower you with gifts and attention lol

Saw something today you dont see every day. I'm holidaying in Norfolk and was fishing at a very nice complex of lakes, just outside Norwich, when this bloke pulled out a 46 pound Catfish! The thing must have been 4/5 ft long! Ugly fookin creature. Amazin to see something so big come out of a lake probably only 2 acres.

Bloody hell... where was this?!!! I'll be avoiding the place like the plague... don't want to go dangling my toes into any lakes with that monster swimming in it! >_<

Guest Col city fan

Bloody hell... where was this?!!! I'll be avoiding the place like the plague... don't want to go dangling my toes into any lakes with that monster swimming in it! >_<

lol

Hoveton..

I'm guessing that's the Wels catfish. This really should have gone in the Cambiasso thread

Attended an editorial meeting to sort out headlines for a DNO newsletter which will be available on Sunday at Leicester market for Our Leicester Day where attendees will be representatives of various organisations,clubs and charities. Feel free to come along and have a chat with the friendly volunteers who will be more than happy to pass on information about the work done for good causes across Leicestershire by their respective  members.

You may even get to meet ,greet,bow and kiss the hand of a real live lord as our very own Lord Mayor Peter Soulsby is expected to put in an appearance. :)

The day is part of Leicester's Festival week.. Skyride is taking place on the same day for the bike riders out there. I shall be on the DNO stand during the day 10-4

Edited by Rincewind

bad advice

Yep he was serious ken.

For what it's worth Lamby when you go to the interview make an effort in the way you dress.  And during the interview be bubbly and bright and sound keen, so many people go to interviews looking and acting like death warmed up.

Edited by purpleronnie

Yep he was serious ken.

For what it's worth Lamby when you go to the interview make an effort in the way you dress.  And during the interview be bubbly and bright and sound keen, so many people go to interviews looking and acting like death warmed up.

lol