Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Attended an editorial meeting to sort out headlines for a DNO newsletter which will be available on Sunday at Leicester market for Our Leicester Day where attendees will be representatives of various organisations,clubs and charities. Feel free to come along and have a chat with the friendly volunteers who will be more than happy to pass on information about the work done for good causes across Leicestershire by their respective  members.

You may even get to meet ,greet,bow and kiss the hand of a real live lord as our very own Lord Mayor Peter Soulsby is expected to put in an appearance. :)

The day is part of Leicester's Festival week.. Skyride is taking place on the same day for the bike riders out there. I shall be on the DNO stand during the day 10-4

You might want to check that before you publish. Soulsby in Mayor, not Lord Mayor.

You might want to check that before you publish. Soulsby in Mayor, not Lord Mayor.

He is still the massive end of a gigantic bell. If only because his ****ing Jubilee Square causes a traffic jam right back to the exit of my car park every day, right up until I hit the underpass - then it's clear.

Not publishing it. He is a lord though.OK put a comma after Lord. Will that work better?

that line was for comedy effect. Obviously it failed miserably. :)

He isn't a Lord, he has been knighted but that makes him Sir Peter Soulsby, not Lord Peter Soulsby.

He isn't a Lord, he has been knighted but that makes him Sir Peter Soulsby, not Lord Peter Soulsby.

Yes you are right. My mistake. Mixed up with lord mayor.

You can all call him sir then when bowing and lick his shoes when down there. :)

Some on here will look up to a sir celebrity. :)

bout to finish for the weekend. 4 days off. Im typing this whilst the Managing director is sat on the desk opposite me chatting to me. He thinks im working. lol

No Man tells me i cant go on Foxestalk during working hours

Your next future employer might.

Had better days, 3 hours sleep, hungover took me over 2 hours to go get my car which was 40kms away and to top things off my 93 yr old Grand Father passed away.

Sorry to hear that Roo, was he from Leicester?