Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Big day for the country.

The Prime Minister came back yesterday, he is in talks with the other parties and the King.

He said he called the Army General personally to fire him, but the General refused. The next move is very critical. How do they get the General to step down without force?

Could be a difficult few days.

• Like 1

Big day for the country.

The Prime Minister came back yesterday, he is in talks with the other parties and the King.

He said he called the Army General personally to fire him, but the General refused. The next move is very critical. How do they get the General to step down without force?

Could be a difficult few days.

Thanks for the update Balts! It really is interesting to hear whats going on.

Without trying to make light of the situation too much though i can't help imagine everything you describe as if its a really cheesy African soap opera. Maybe tomorrow the Army General will announce his reason for refusing to step down was because of his undying love for the prime minister!

Scrap that, it now sounds like an african version of little Britain!

Thanks for the update Balts! It really is interesting to hear whats going on.

Without trying to make light of the situation too much though i can't help imagine everything you describe as if its a really cheesy African soap opera. Maybe tomorrow the Army General will announce his reason for refusing to step down was because of his undying love for the prime minister!

Scrap that, it now sounds like an african version of little Britain!

Have you seen any African soap operas? They are really cheesy, but definitely don't have any gay in them.

I've done a long write up of what's going on, for my company, it's way too long to share on here, but if anyone is interested...

call the wedding off to save the awkwardness.Did she mention a budget?

Don't do what I did one valentines day and get something practical .Got her a blender,if I knew how ungrateful she was I would have got her some power tools.

Not a budget as such.. But I tried to wrangle some sort of price out of her about how much she spent on me.. It wasn't very successful .. "Is it more then a tenner?" "Yes J, it is" "ok, is it less then £100?" "No it's not, now stop asking me"... That's me buggered.

She's been pointing out watches recently, all this "rose gold" malarkey. At this rate she'll be getting a Casio black rubber watch!

30th Birthday today! Getting olddddd! :frantics:

Working until 10pm but then going out with the better half tonight, followed by a weekend up in Seoul with some more friends. Should be a blast. Also, as this weekend is Chuseok (Korean national holiday, Moon Festival), I have until next Thursday off so a 5-day weekend! Not a bad way to head into your 30's.

30th Birthday today! Getting olddddd! :frantics:

Working until 10pm but then going out with the better half tonight, followed by a weekend up in Seoul with some more friends. Should be a blast. Also, as this weekend is Chuseok (Korean national holiday, Moon Festival), I have until next Thursday off so a 5-day weekend! Not a bad way to head into your 30's.

I felt sure you were about 60!