Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Phone around for a table at a nice restaurant and get them to bring some flowers or a cake. That or leggit to Boots on your lunch break and get the pamper pack with the fanciest packaging

edit: pampering pack, not Pampers. That would look very odd

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Do any of you have hobbies? 

I used to play in brass bands and different contemporary music groups, but that option doesn't really exist at the moment. 

I am thinking about other hobbies I could do. Perhaps restore a car, set up a small business, or something. The kids keep me busy, but I need to find a hobby to be passionate about. Something to take my mind off the daily stresses. Something other than FT and Leicester City!! (not that they are bad, but they are not really a hobby I can pursue either)

Inspire me!

Do any of you have hobbies?

I used to play in brass bands and different contemporary music groups, but that option doesn't really exist at the moment.

I am thinking about other hobbies I could do. Perhaps restore a car, set up a small business, or something. The kids keep me busy, but I need to find a hobby to be passionate about. Something to take my mind off the daily stresses. Something other than FT and Leicester City!! (not that they are bad, but they are not really a hobby I can pursue either)

Inspire me!

Shooting stuff is a pretty popular hobby in the good old USA

Bumped into Jenas today at Harrods-I did not asked for a photo because I always feel too guilty at bothering famous (stretching it a bit I know) people for pictures. I liked him a lot when I was younger and I thought he did not fulfil his talent which is strange because he seem to be a hard worker not a waster. 

Landed an interview for the BBC in London as a software developer

Will be a bag of ****ing nerves lol

lol

Keep the political views on the inside! You'll have some great stories to tell us mind if you get it! Good Luck. :thumbup: