Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

cheers emilio, the application asked me similair questions as well so i'll definitely revise this.

do you work for the BBC then?

Yeah I'm at 5 live but currently on attachment to BBC Breakfast and North West Tonight until next month. If you get chance it's worth trying to organise a trail day in the department you want to work for (if you have time) and get a bit of a knowledge of the operation. If you know the sort of things you may be working on may be worth just coming up with some ideas that you would like to implement or ways that they can improve, they love that sorta stuff and it shows your level of engagement with their products/services

Yeah I'm at 5 live but currently on attachment to BBC Breakfast and North West Tonight until next month. If you get chance it's worth trying to organise a trail day in the department you want to work for (if you have time) and get a bit of a knowledge of the operation. If you know the sort of things you may be working on may be worth just coming up with some ideas that you would like to implement or ways that they can improve, they love that sorta stuff and it shows your level of engagement with their products/services

Ah sweet, yeah will definitely take that on board. Cheers for the advice,

absolutely shitting it though :P

Ah sweet, yeah will definitely take that on board. Cheers for the advice,

absolutely shitting it though :P

No worries mate. Best of luck for it and if there's anything I can help with feel free to drop me a message :thumbup:

That seems so sensible. I drove (illegally) to a place on my 16th birthday, took a 10 question test of which I only had to answer 6 correctly, and drove away (legally).

Having lived in California, Virginia and Massachusetts, their requirements are for a mufti choice questions test on the State Drivers Handbook followed by a road test. Looking a Florida's requirements, I don't see where they are any different.

Having lived in California, Virginia and Massachusetts, their requirements are for a mufti choice questions test on the State Drivers Handbook followed by a road test. Looking a Florida's requirements, I don't see where they are any different.

I don't think anybody is actually FROM Florida, we all just end up here when all hope is lost. Mine was in Michigan and many, many, many decades ago.

Ah I see. So you just picked up a Fla license handing in your old one. We just did the same in MA. just an eye test and several hundred $'s lighter we had new driver's licenses.

Having said all that I do think it is easier over here. My wife took her test in California and after performing a 3 point turn she found herself on the same side of the road and she still passed lol.

Ah I see. So you just picked up a Fla license handing in your old one. We just did the same in MA. just an eye test and several hundred $'s lighter we had new driver's licenses.

Having said all that I do think it is easier over here. My wife took her test in California and after performing a 3 point turn she found herself on the same side of the road and she still passed lol.

Several hundred? I think my Baltimore licence was about $20. Eye test, multi choice and driving around a car park. Scary to think that's all the people driving crappy saturns at stupid speeds tailgating the car in front had to do.