Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went down to Canterbury after work on Monday with my best mate to help him move some stuff in to his new house at uni and of course go out. Man I forgot that the whole uni thing is to drink things like whiskey mixed with vodka and beer as fast as possible.

Needless to say at the club outside I went to lean on what I thought was a fence, naaah was a ****ing gate wern't it and it was open and I landed on my face on a wall. Next thing I remember was talking to 2 cops and an ambulance woman, anyway I finally got back to my mates house (some how) and in the morning I saw that my iphone was disabled and quick as a flash I thought to myself "well that makes 2 of us".

Then I realised the severity of both the pain on my face and the fact that I need my phone abled. 

Got a cool gash on my face though  :knockyhat:

3116484.jpg

• Like 4

Went down to Canterbury after work on Monday with my best mate to help him move some stuff in to his new house at uni and of course go out. Man I forgot that the whole uni thing is to drink things like whiskey mixed with vodka and beer as fast as possible.

Needless to say at the club outside I went to lean on what I thought was a fence, naaah was a ****ing gate wern't it and it was open and I landed on my face on a wall. Next thing I remember was talking to 2 cops and an ambulance woman, anyway I finally got back to my mates house (some how) and in the morning I saw that my iphone was disabled and quick as a flash I thought to myself "well that makes 2 of us".

Then I realised the severity of both the pain on my face and the fact that I need my phone abled. 

Got a cool gash on my face though  :knockyhat:

10712938_10152265794167003_8145649543741

Any sensible answers to the question Has any one been to the Melton Mowbray cattle market on a Tuesday or friday would be appreciated. No pisstakes please.

My dad goes to the cattle market on Tuesday's whenever he can get over. He bought our pet chickens from there and tried to by a cockerel until my my went mad at him.