Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

He should now become your ex mate.

He only brought along the head and wore a City shirt.

Seeing as City beat Man Utd 5-3 the day was not too bad. Watching it on TV I thought there was alwas a chance of a comeback at 0-1 0-2 1-2 and 1-3 but 5-3? was better than I could have hoped for.

The Kings Head own brewery Black Galleon has done a second batch of Drown Your Sorrows a ginger alcoholic alle. Some will be available at the Nottingham Beer Fest in two weeks time.

10703658_584360737092_820025603567051412

Edited by Rincewind

First time giving notice in.

ANy advice to make the next time any less awkward

No, it's awkward, there's no way round it lol

EDIT: Actually is your boss a football fan? You could break the ice by talking about yesterday and then drop the bombshell.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

My opinion..

Thank them for the opportunities they have given you and just explain that this is the next step for you. If you really want to plan for the future tell them what a wonderful boss/company they are.

Dont burn any bridges, even if they are all cockends,  you can be sure at some stage in the future one of the people you worked with or for will be of value to your career.

Last time I gave my notice in I did it just before the start of the companies national sales meeting, my boss went mad and told me I wasn't to join the 3 day meeting so I had a few days sitting around doing nothing and telling everyone at head office why I was going. We currently have a salesman on 3 months notice since he's moving on and no one will give him anything to do, I have 6 months notice in my role, I can't see how I'd stick 6 months with my feet up.