Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Cheers and cheers for the advice before :P

Looking forward to getting my lanyard :wub:

No worriers at all, it's probably radically different interviewing for your sector but if it any way helped then top banana   :thumbup:

Edited by Guest

Took a bump in the back of the head, playing football last week and towards the end of the game my nose started leaking this faintly red water (no, not blood). Nothing since happened until yesterday when I went out for a run and it started again. Anyone have any idea what it might be?

Edited by RonnieTodger

Who can possibly give six months notice? Is that even legal? Surely that's not normal?

I work for a German company and have no idea about their employment law, it works both ways, if they want to sack me they have to put me on gardening leave for 6 months, I am very happy with my contract.

No worriers at all, it's probably radically different interviewing for your sector but if it any way helped then top banana   :thumbup:

It was competency based but only but i think only as a formality ;) , they kind of veered off topic and it descended into more of a regular 2 way discussion. Good experience though, the office I will be in looks really nice and very corporate lol It was scary at first, 3 panel members interviewing me.  Hopefully tho i'll see some famous faces about

Edited by lavrentis

Took a bump in the back of the head, playing football last week and towards the end of the game my nose started leaking this faintly red water (no, not blood). Nothing since happened until yesterday when I went out for a run and it started again. Anyone have any idea what it might be?

A nose bleed

Decided not to go out last night, we had uni the next day (today), but one of my housemates went out - met up with some people in town - but got beat up. Randomly. Anyway, I'm asleep and he comes into my room at 5am. Cuts, bruises, split lip and starts to tell me what happened.

Quite surreal. Quite bad, too. Called the police who said they'd send someone around, that was 7 hours ago! Gotta be CCTV knocking about somewhere.

My favourite robots are the ones who are programmed not to know they are robots

• Like 1

Went out last night in Manchester. Beat someone up. Gave him cuts and bruises and even a split lip! Hope there's no cctv knocking about

lol lol

Police are doing f all anyway.

Got a lot of abuse hurled at me whilst I strolled to work in the centre of Manchester, in my Leicester shirt. Loved every harsh word.

I watched the game in the pub with one of my housemates. Obviously had my Leicester shirt on. She wanted to go shopping after and I suggested going through Piccadilly so I could just "show off" my shirt lol

Edited by Fox92

My promoted secondment has been extended until April next year but the poor bastard I am covering is in the middle of cancer treatment for a brain tumour and now found out he has prostate cancer.

He's only 55

• Like 1