Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'm not sure anyone would be overcome with anger about having a fit.

I shouldn't laugh but lol lol lol lol

Easy day for me today. Change two immersion heaters in Wycombe then across to Chelmsford to find that nothing is ready yet.

Had 6 shits between 5am and 10am then got some Immodium off the work mate. Fell asleep all the way back from Chelmsford lol. There was a stunning bird at this gym in Wycombe who then spent the next hour chatting to some lad whilst on the treadmill. It got to the point where when he was weight lifting she was stood there taking photos of him on her phone the seedy bugger.

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Love the rent prices in London lol

Rent in London may be ridiculous but where I am in Wimbledon rents have actually been flat the last 4-5 years. They are falling slightly if anything. Landlords getting much lower yields and many houses/flats staying on the market for several months between tenancies. Renters have far more negotiating power than a few years ago.

I got ready to go out, ent loo and coming down the stairs I missed a step three from the bottom. Thought nothing of it until I got to the Kings Head. Took muy coat off and noticed a graze just above my wrist. Bits of skin hanging off. A bit yucky. Luckily one of the regulars was at hand to do the first aid needed antiseptic spray and bandage from the pubs first aid box.

I got ready to go out, ent loo and coming down the stairs I missed a step three from the bottom. Thought nothing of it until I got to the Kings Head. Took muy coat off and noticed a graze just above my wrist. Bits of skin hanging off. A bit yucky. Luckily one of the regulars was at hand to do the first aid needed antiseptic spray and bandage from the pubs first aid box.

Thank fuck for pubs.

Edited by Unabomber

Thank fuck for pubs.

Yes. I blame my shoes. Soles too smoothe. No fun going through shopping centres on freshly polishe floors. My age doesn't help. My other shoes are falling to bits and these are my best.

Edited by Rincewind

Rent in London may be ridiculous but where I am in Wimbledon rents have actually been flat the last 4-5 years. They are falling slightly if anything. Landlords getting much lower yields and many houses/flats staying on the market for several months between tenancies. Renters have far more negotiating power than a few years ago.

Negotiating power?

Guest MattP

Blimey. You've got to have sank a few to be missing stairs and not noticing your skin falling off.

Salute you, I'll be in the Kings Head later.

Blimey. You've got to have sank a few to be missing stairs and not noticing your skin falling off.

Salute you, I'll be in the Kings Head later.

I hadnt had a drink at the time. My arm was covered up by a jumper  and it was only three steps just missed my footing. Should have put some cream on last nigh but it will not be easy putting another bandage on with one hand.

Before or after the game? I don't normally go in Saturdays. Listen to the game at home.

Edited by Rincewind