Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest MattP

I hadnt had a drink at the time. My arm was covered up by a jumper  and it was only three steps just missed my footing. Should have put some cream on last nigh but it will not be easy putting another bandage on with one hand.

Before or after the game? I don't normally go in Saturdays. Listen to the game at home.

Tonight at some point, on a bit of a crawl in town for a mate's birthday.

Been an usual day so far had to go into A & E, the last two days I've had two fits and I'm not apoplectic. Everything seems okay but go to the doctors in the morning.  

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't laugh but...

:crylaugh: 

I went to the sushi place in the Highcross. It was OK but if you are on a budget it can be easy to be carried away with the dishes. The prices for individual dishes are reasonable but it can soon mount up. The dishes go round on a conveyer belt and you are charged  at the end. You can also order from the menu. I gad a fish sushi and a chicken curry with a tea, Just under a tenner.

No knives and forks though just chopstick so being comfortable with multiculturalism would be helpful. 

I went to the sushi place in the Highcross. It was OK but if you are on a budget it can be easy to be carried away with the dishes. The prices for individual dishes are reasonable but it can soon mount up. The dishes go round on a conveyer belt and you are charged at the end. You can also order from the menu. I gad a fish sushi and a chicken curry with a tea, Just under a tenner.

No knives and forks though just chopstick so being comfortable with multiculturalism would be helpful.

Considering your the spokesman for the poor, you don't half lead a decent social life ken.

Guest Col city fan

I'm 46 today!!

Spending the day with her indoors, visiting my son at Nottingham Trent Uni, then off to see Level42 at DeMont tonight.

Have a good day all...

Nightmare start to the day. Had to take the missus to work up at Stoneygate cause her exhaust back box has sheared off completely which made me late to start my journey to Rugby so i hit all the M1 traffic. Then a broken down car at Catthorpe interchange meant all traffic was going along A426 to get on the M6 making me stuck in more traffic. Already done 2 hours worth of driving before i even started work. If there was ever a morning where a Sausage and Egg Mcmuffin was needed it was today but im on a diet. Yayyyyyyyyyyy

Guest Col city fan

Nice...apart from the level 42 bit.

You wouldn't know quality if it painted itself purple and danced, naked at the KP singing 'Quality is back in town again'..

:thumbup: