Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I work in Rugby and drive from Leicester, so the Catthorpe Interchange and the bullshit amount of traffic disruption it spreads to all surrounding areas is a recurring theme for me - it seems like there is a crash there every bloody day (sometimes a morning and an evening crash for bonus disruption). I always try to check Google maps for traffic before I set out - if A426 is busy between Lutterworth and the Gibbett Island (the little roundabout with the petrol station), then it's often much quicker to go straight on at the Whittle roundabout towards Magna Park, then come back down the A5 to get to the A426.

Ill keep that in mind nice 1 :thumbup:  

Been pub with the #LADS and planning a trip to Bratislava feb 2015. #wartorntour #Syria2016

Anyone been before? Any tips?

yes it was mental and terrifying in equal measure. only stopped a night tho.

england played got smashed blagged bitches massively need a shit now great night xoxo

Been pub with the #LADS and planning a trip to Bratislava feb 2015. #wartorntour #Syria2016

Anyone been before? Any tips?

I've not been to Bratislava myself but a few people I talked to this summer while interrailing who had recently been weren't that impressed.

I'd highly recommend Budapest, beautiful city and still on the cheap side. The nightlife is decent and you can go to the baths, which are incredible. Failing that, Krakow and Prague are both superb. I'd just pick Krakow over Prague I think, but there's not much in it and if parts of your group have been to Krakow then Prague is the obvious choice.

I hate to be an annoying pedant but I'm pretty sure the last time there was a war round Slovakia way Chamberlain was promising Peace For Our Time.

It is more an expression rather than the city actually being war torn. I'm sure it's a lovely place. Return flights £94, accommodation looks like around £25pp for an apartment for 2 nights, pints at 88p an average.