Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Oh you big toff....live in one of those private houses do you?

Suppose you go to work as well do you?

Enjoy your caviar and Cayman Islands bank account Lord Snooty the rest of the peasants won't bother you.

Edited by MattP

Private house? lol

Private house as opposed to a factory or offices. A private house in the sense that it is owned by a home owner with a mortgage as opposed to some riff raff paying extortionate rent to somebody whose second home is a private house.In fact it could even be someones driveway because of the gravel path/road

You get the drift. I do not see what the cayman Islands has to do with a pretty normal statement which would be understood by 90% of posters on here but if you enjoyed your little swipe at me I am happy for you. Here is a :cool: back with sunglasses but it will cost you a :beer:

Edited by Rincewind

I bet that building's devastated you gave it the finger.

Totally devastated so I heard!

Looks like a private house. were you an au pair?

And its in Rothley (its all one big house), the boss's house is joined onto the warehouse and the shop and then the kitchen that i worked in

Edited by FoxInTheBirstallBox

Private house as opposed to a factory or offices. A private house in the sense that it is owned by a home owner with a mortgage as opposed to some riff raff paying extortionate rent to somebody whose second home is a private house.In fact it could even be someones driveway because of the gravel path/road

You get the drift. I do not see what the cayman Islands has to do with a pretty normal statement which would be understood by 90% of posters on here but if you enjoyed your little swipe at me I am happy for you. Here is a :cool: back with sunglasses but it will cost you a :beer:

Those evil people living in their private houses as opposed to men of virtue who live in their factories or offices paying rent to the big bad landlord.

Don't worry YOUR MAJESTY. The paupers won't bother you in your private house.

Those evil people living in their private houses as opposed to men of virtue who live in their factories or offices paying rent to the big bad landlord.

Don't worry YOUR MAJESTY. The paupers won't bother you in your private house.

Getting boring now mate. Fine have a laugh with/at Ken when he says something completely stupid or irrelevant, he does it enough, but all he's done is ask where the guy worked because that picture looks like a private residence rather than an office or factory or even a farm, and you trying to turn it into the same old tired joke. Remember the rest of us have to either ignore you and miss you other decent posts, or we end up reading this shit.

It'd be nice when Ken actually makes a normal post that isn't drumming on about benefits or disabled people that he just got a normal reply for once.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 1

Not really boring me if I'm being honest. In a good mood this morning and it's making me chuckle. IIt's the implication that a private house is something magical, everyone who owns one must have an au pair lol Even by Kens standards it's superb class warfare.

If it's that boring whack me on ignore.

Edited by MattP

Not really boring me if I'm being honest. In a good mood this morning and it's making me chuckle. IIt's the implication that a private house is something magical, everyone who owns one must have an au pair lol Even by Kens standards it's superb class warfare.

If it's that boring whack me on ignore.

To ask where somebody works because it looks like a private residence is class warfare. ****ing hell mate I'm concerned about your mental state, we've already established this morning it's taken you far too long to get a Freud joke, and now you've never heard of a house being referred to as a private residence and you think doing so is some kind of class statement.

Private residence I've heard thousands of times. Private house I can honestly say I'd never heard once.

I posted that I had only just got the Freud joke yesterday so if it took you until this morning to establish it took me too long to get I'd concern yourself with your own mental state.

Private residence I've heard thousands of times. Private house I can honestly say I'd never heard once.

I posted that I had only just got the Freud joke yesterday so if it took you until this morning to establish it took me too long to get I'd concern yourself with your own mental state.

I imagine Ken used house because he wasn't sure how to spell residence lol. I've noticed he's started using "do not" and "would not" rather than the shortened "don't" and "wouldn't" because he keeps cocking up the punctuation, so wouldn't shock me if his simplifying his language.

I was out until about 11 last night, started catching up on a few foxes talk posts and got a migraine (nothing to do with the content) and didn't see your post until this morning.

Why would I use residence? I do not live in a residence converted to flats, I live in a house converted to flats. Unlike matt I rarely hear the term 'private residence'

Au pair was a joke for those who did not get it.No one heard of a private landlord? It had nothing to do with class warfare and if everything I post is going to be turned into a political them and us debate I may ad well not post at all.Would this have been better?

The picture looks like a normal everyday working/middle/upper citizen of the UK house in a normal everyday street which may or may not have a driveway may or may not be semi-detached. Which may or may not be paid for with a mortgage. Which may or may not have 2.4 kids living there.

Apologies if I missed anything off which could lead to assumptions about the true meaning of posting a normal post.

Edited by Rincewind

Web development.

It's not as much as others, granted, but it's not like what I've been used to over the last two years.

Sounds interesting. I lived with someone doing a similar course at Uni, the rest of us were doing arts / humanities and he would always moan about our respective workloads.

Updated my sig to include a link to my book on Amazon. Cannot do a proper link as I am only allowed one. The book would make a good stocking filler. There are plenty in stock. Sales have been hit by the recession in the last year :(

Someone off here has bought a copy for which I am grateful.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quill-2-Ink-Paper/dp/1490388729

Edited by Rincewind

I already have a copy, I'd recommend it to anyone.

Yes I know. I did not want to be the one to tell. You have your reputation on here to think about. :)

Do well in life, son? Don't you dare!

That's the proof that you don't care

Your private house with an au pair

That's the proof that life's unfair

Your words may be amusing

The imagery may be quaint

But don't give up your day job (whatever it is)

Because a poet you aint.

Yes I know. I did not want to be the one to tell. You have your reputation on here to think about. :)

I had to really given there is a poem about me in it. :P

Went to the game yesterday and as we were waiting outside for the screen to get fixed, Bernie turned up and what followed was about 10 minutes of chanting, goading, piss taking, public humiliation in front of hundreds of people and selfies with the poor fella.

It was just, I don't know, sad really that we treat one of our own in such a way - only at football is this acceptable, if we did this to a bloke in town we wouldn't stand for it at all.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

• Like 1

Went to the game yesterday and as we were waiting outside for the screen to get fixed, Bernie turned up and what followed was about 10 minutes of chanting, goading, piss taking, public humiliation in front of hundreds of people and selfies with the poor fella.

It was just, I don't know, sad really that we treat one of our own in such a way - only at football is this acceptable, if we did this to a bloke in town we wouldn't stand for it at all.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

A good number of our fans are absolute twats, the kids by us at the top of the stand were openly excited about when they were going to throw their pyro, I took pictures of the group so that I'd be able to identify them to the police since they were saying they would throw it under my seat and I'm not being blamed. The idiots with the don't sack pardew banner threw it at the end of the game and it hit my wife in the face. The game is there for all to enjoy but often spoilt by idiots.