Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to the game yesterday and as we were waiting outside for the screen to get fixed, Bernie turned up and what followed was about 10 minutes of chanting, goading, piss taking, public humiliation in front of hundreds of people and selfies with the poor fella.

It was just, I don't know, sad really that we treat one of our own in such a way - only at football is this acceptable, if we did this to a bloke in town we wouldn't stand for it at all.

Just needed to get that off my chest.

He's one of the most loyal fans isn't he? Been going down a few years.

He's one of the most loyal fans isn't he? Been going down a few years.

I believe so.

The bloke should be locked ip

Possibly so, possibly not, but there is still no need for how he is treated by people week in week out.

We were sat at the top next to the home fans and had to avoid getting hit by bottles thrown by 16 year old idiots on both sides too, we just walked along the back of the stand and left at the other end. It really was quite cringeworthy watching school kids pretend they are in the Football Factory but there you go! lol

Which one? My blog? its in my sig

http://lcfc1884.wordpress.com/

I have no doubt you will Bovril. There is going to be a twitterfon tomorrow as well as a peaceful protest down Westminster way.

Unabomber I follow anyone that comes up at the side that may be a city fan. I go by whether they are wearing the colours or have a pic of the stadium or even mention it but no idea how many are off here.

Foxesareblue: thanks for the sig quote mention but I believe the meaning has been misunderstood. Whilst I am not keen on the candidates making fools of themselves  in the name of entertainment the follow up programme has Dara O Brian in whom I like and some good points are made.

I don't mind the later episodes so much but now it is on Wednesdays I will have to find time to wat a recording or on catch up. On Tuesday there was something with Brian Cox in and I could not be bothered to record one or the other.

Edited by Rincewind

Zones 1-2 Tube Travel Card £120 a month lol

Thank **** I'll be living in zone 2 and not 3

Its only 20 quid extra for zone 1-3. You could always rough it and get a bus pass for about £80 pm, buses don't use the zone system so you can travel all over. Take bloody ages though. 

Its only 20 quid extra for zone 1-3. You could always rough it and get a bus pass for about £80 pm, buses don't use the zone system so you can travel all over. Take bloody ages though. 

where i will live to where  I work is 1 stop away, actually maybe I can just get a zone 2 travelcard

Walking to work is the way forward.

I live 1.5mils away from where ill be working so maybe thats an option but im lazy as ****

where i will live to where  I work is 1 stop away, actually maybe I can just get a zone 2 travelcard

I live 1.5mils away from where ill be working so maybe thats an option but im lazy as ****

Zone 2 only is £90, depends how often you need to travel outside zone 2 I guess. If its infrequent then just use pay as you go on top of a zone 2 travelcard. Maybe a Boris bike could be an alternative, not sure of the cost of these though.

I get free travel in London through my job and often choose buses or walking over the tube.

Get a bike. That's about five minutes on a bike. Didn't realise that the tube was so cheap though, I thought you'd be looking at £200pm minimum for all access central London.

You've let more personal data slip, Moose...

1) You don't live or work in central London....

2)....unless you drive in (which would be uncharacteristically illogical and profligate) or have a personal chauffeur (unlikely to be able to afford that if you're not in charge of your office)

3) You probably ride a bike.

So, you're not an estate agent in Market Harborough, you're Caroline Lucas MP on a massive wind-up....do I win a cigar?  :whistle:

You've let more personal data slip, Moose...

1) You don't live or work in central London....

2)....unless you drive in (which would be uncharacteristically illogical and profligate) or have a personal chauffeur (unlikely to be able to afford that if you're not in charge of your office)

3) You probably ride a bike.

So, you're not an estate agent in Market Harborough, you're Caroline Lucas MP on a massive wind-up....do I win a cigar? :whistle:

You must be brilliant at cluedo because you're absolutely right, I am Caroline Lucas. I don't ride a bike, though. Those phallic seats are nothing more than gender oppression disguised as harmless leisure enablers.

You must be brilliant at cluedo because you're absolutely right, I am Caroline Lucas. I don't ride a bike, though. Those phallic seats are nothing more than gender oppression disguised as harmless leisure enablers.

Caroline Lucas riding a phallic leisure enabler? Take these dirty thoughts from my mind...  :ph34r:

Zones 1-2 Tube Travel Card £120 a month lol

Thank **** I'll be living in zone 2 and not 3

Where will you be living/working? The likelihood is you could get a bus at half the price. Or just do the half hour walk. Going one stop on the tube will be unnecessarily infuriating.

Also, get the Citymapper app. It gives you about five options when working out how to get places, unlike TFL which just gives you one. Sometimes TFL recommends a route that has 3 changes and you realise it will take 2 minutes longer to go direct (or something stupid like that).

If you have a 16-25 railcard you can attach that to your Oyster card and save a third on off peak tubes. If you don't have a railcard, and don't need a travel card, then you can ever forgo an Oyster altogether and just use your contactless debit/credit card. That's what I do.

• Like 1

Where will you be living/working? The likelihood is you could get a bus at half the price. Or just do the half hour walk. Going one stop on the tube will be unnecessarily infuriating.

Also, get the Citymapper app. It gives you about five options when working out how to get places, unlike TFL which just gives you one. Sometimes TFL recommends a route that has 3 changes and you realise it will take 2 minutes longer to go direct (or something stupid like that).

If you have a 16-25 railcard you can attach that to your Oyster card and save a third on off peak tubes. If you don't have a railcard, and don't need a travel card, then you can ever forgo an Oyster altogether and just use your contactless debit/credit card. That's what I do.

okay cheers, I will live near East Acton tube and I will work at White City. It's literally the next stop on the Central line.

Might just walk and see how I feel 

Lav, it's 1.5 miles lol That'll take you like 20 mins.

I'm incredibly lazy but I thought 1.5 miles would take like 40 mins lol

Edited by lavrentis