Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

okay cheers, I will live near East Acton tube and I will work at White City. It's literally the next stop on the Central line.

Might just walk and see how I feel 

I'm incredibly lazy but I thought 1.5 miles would take like 40 mins lol

Definitely walk then :D You can do it between those two stations in about 25 minutes.

If you want to take the tube then I wouldn't both with a zone 2 only railcard. If you work out the cost of PAYG Oyster fares compared to a Zone 2 Travelcard then you only really start saving (one a zone 2 at least) when you have a bus and a tube element. My commute is zone 2 only and I haven't found it worth it.

okay cheers, I will live near East Acton tube and I will work at White City. It's literally the next stop on the Central line.

Might just walk and see how I feel 

I've walked that route a few times, a nice scenic route by the Scrubs prison. I used to live in Shepherds Bush and liked that part of town.

Definitely walk then :D You can do it between those two stations in about 25 minutes.

If you want to take the tube then I wouldn't both with a zone 2 only railcard. If you work out the cost of PAYG Oyster fares compared to a Zone 2 Travelcard then you only really start saving (one a zone 2 at least) when you have a bus and a tube element. My commute is zone 2 only and I haven't found it worth it.

Okay cheers

I've walked that route a few times, a nice scenic route by the Scrubs prison. I used to live in Shepherds Bush and liked that part of town.

No idea, I don't know London. I've heard White City is actually a dive but I wanted to live as close as possible to where I work until I get to know London.

Not a great day, heard an old work colleague who was really nice lad died over the weekend, was his 30th birthday this Friday coming up. No age to go.

Just had a gym induction, everyone is absolutely massive jeez.

Probably why they are going to the gym, tubby bastards.

Not a great day, heard an old work colleague who was really nice lad died over the weekend, was his 30th birthday this Friday coming up. No age to go.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Matt,you don't seem to have a lot of luck with people you know dieing,I remember you talking about your school year.Very sad,chin up.you do sound like you live your life to the full and I sometimes think myself, if I was to go I gave it a good shot and did so many things I wanted to and had a laugh with good friends.However im 43,but that is no age to go.poor lad and poor family.

Not another one?!  :o

Sorry to hear that. Another of my aunties went a couple of weeks back. Sad, but you expect it when a generation is in their 70s and 80s, but 30 is a bit shocking.

Matt,you don't seem to have a lot of luck with people you know dieing,I remember you talking about your school year.Very sad,chin up.you do sound like you live your life to the full and I sometimes think myself, if I was to go I gave it a good shot and did so many things I wanted to and had a laugh with good friends.However im 43,but that is no age to go.poor lad and poor family.

Wasn't an old classmate this time but still as tragic none the less.

I know far too many people who have died before 30 in my life. Far too many already.

Sorry to hear Matt.

Theessexfox : it's fashionable to be stacked these days. When you get there make sure you have iced gem style hair, wear a vest and use plenty of fake tan. Also go around saying "OOOOOSH" all the time and remember, everything is "epic bants"

• Like 1