Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Welney?

That moment when you pull your spinner out of the water to see a pike was following behind, and then getting your spinner back in ASAP as the pike sinks back into the murk.

Over at Mepal.

Only went for a few hours.What a load of shite not a bite.Longed to even see the pike.Started with optimism as 2 other lads were down the river and had lost one and caught one within 20 mins.Lovely walk mind and a kingfisher kept whizzing by all morning which is always good to see.

Good to hear it. Don't let City spoil your good mood!

Cheers boss, I'll try not too :)

Going for a quiet one with a few mates now, feel like I was shut in that place forever. Got my big bag of drugs so hoping for a straightforward week!

Thought I'd nip into Tate Modern.

Really? ****ing really? Is this actually art? 1 item was actually a mirror. What a joke. 1 that did make me laugh was some weird slime in a corner.

Give me classical art over this rubbish any day.

Is it the idea that this is meant to be open to interpretation but how can a stick man done in red paint be interpreted other than a 5 year old drew it

I'm tempted to sign up to Tinder and just use Nigel Pearson's face and use Pearson quotes to seduce these women

And I'll revel in their disappointment when they realise that they've been catfished by a spotty teenager

Edited by Wookie

I'm tempted to sign up to Tinder and just use Nigel Pearson's face and use Pearson quotes to seduce these women

And I'll revel in their disappointment when they realise that they've been catfished by a spotty teenager

Biggest disappointment will be that they've found a man but he doesn't actually have an army haircut and his white trainers aren't that white...

Not been on since 17th October. Since then ive been really busy.

Went to Newcastle game. Disappointed with the result but got to meet up with Liam Moore after the game. Went out for a curry and a drink. Proper down to Earth lad and quite happy to sit and chat with the fans. Also saw Knockaert and Simpson when we were out but didnt speak to them. I sensed a fair bit of arrogance. Still a great night out though :thumbup: .

also had my daughters Birthday and Party, went to Splash Landings, took her shopping to spend her bday money and the wife went away for the weekend so i had control of the Tv and watched all the football and played Disney Infinity with my daughter.

My son has a chest infection which was the only disappointment of the week but all in all nice to have a break from work and FT.

Bet you guys missed my bogey eating cat LOADSSSSSSSS