Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

We used to go to see the swans on school trips!Like Downham Market,if you don't mind me asking where did your wife work in Ely?

No problem, she worked the counter at Anglia Building Society, later known as The Nationwide. She had the distinct honour of being held up at gun point, albeit an air pistol, she didn't know the difference, bless her.

No problem, she worked the counter at Anglia Building Society, later known as The Nationwide. She had the distinct honour of being held up at gun point, albeit an air pistol, she didn't know the difference, bless her.

yeah

I know it and had an act there. dear,that is unlucky in Ely ,probably the first hold up in history.Started my banking profession with Lloyds in Ely many many years ago.im glad I'm out of that game,however the Mrs had over 20 years and was made redundant from lloyds in the summer and walked into another job ( metro Bank) before her leave date ,so I quite like Lloyds and their redundancy packages at the moment.

So there's 7 people in my team, including my boss. And I'm the only one here thanks to a mixture of annual leave/sickness. Ah well, I'm offa the at half 12 regardless for my own annual leave. Off to London to see one of Kids in Glass Houses' final shows at Koko, London.

Any information on venue? Decent place?

So there's 7 people in my team, including my boss. And I'm the only one here thanks to a mixture of annual leave/sickness. Ah well, I'm offa the at half 12 regardless for my own annual leave. Off to London to see one of Kids in Glass Houses' final shows at Koko, London.

Any information on venue? Decent place?

According to the gigs thread Lamby is going as well so you will be able to hook up!

Guest Col city fan

Just had a meal at San Carlo's, very nice and although not cheap, not a rip off either. Cheese,garlic and coffee, I've got breath like a Frenchman's armpit.

Going there tomorrow night for my mates burthday.

Hoping for good news about DNO to be confirmed today then we can be up and running. There may even be a return of raDNO (internet) We will not be with Pan Panji as far  as I know unless their owners does slots on ours. Advertising space may be available depending on the content. Will probably be charities organisations and events and information related to help and support.

Mate of mine has just been sent down for 2 years, knew it was coming but it's still a bit of a shock when it happens.

Decent lad as well, just a bit young and naive, hope he gets through it.

Started my portfolio at Uni which got reviewed by an industry expert that came in, that was positive. Won at football (4-3). Then went round this birds flat I met two weeks ago and she made dinner. Pretty productive.