Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bit late but koko is tidy.

Enjoyed it a lot. Very nice venue. 

I like it because the balconies mean that I can get a great view and but still hang at the back like an old man. I once fell asleep on one of the sofas there during a gig lol

lol

Is Koko anywhere near Camden? Off to the roundhouse in Feb to watch Enter Shikari. Always fancied koko but never had an excuse to go. I think the last time I was in London was Leyton Orient away!

Yeah it's in Camden. Right next to Mornington Crescent tube station but walkable from Camden station as well. Found Camden easier cos it's direct from St Pancras. 

I've never been Roundhouse and always wanted to!

Yeah it's in Camden. Right next to Mornington Crescent tube station but walkable from Camden station as well. Found Camden easier cos it's direct from St Pancras. 

I've never been Roundhouse and always wanted to!

Ahh nice, I imagine it'll be koko or underworld we'll be heading post-gig. Either way 2 of 3 will be chalked off. Was contemplating just walking from St Pancras, if it's raining though the direct service to Camden Station sounds good.

Ahh nice, I imagine it'll be koko or underworld we'll be heading post-gig. Either way 2 of 3 will be chalked off. Was contemplating just walking from St Pancras, if it's raining though the direct service to Camden Station sounds good.

Yeah apparently only takes 15 mins from St Pancras but I would have had no idea which way to go and was meeting a friend. 

I do like Underworld. Always a popular choice.

Walking from St Pancras to KOKO is fine (about 15 minutes), but the Roundhouse is nearer Chalk Farm station, 1 up from Camden Town. Probably about half an hour.

There used to be a kebab house called Marathon right near the Roundhouse where, if you bought two cans of beer, you could go through the archway at that back where there was a small room and a smoking area. They had someone in the corner playing saxophone last time I went lol It was great for after hours drinking. No idea if they still do that though.

Another boring update.

London is great, everything I expected it to be and I actually like the BBC now.

I was a bit pissed and was talking to a colleague about the Daily Mail and their point was what the BBC publish is news, real news which can't always be said about the Mail.

Another boring update.

London is great, everything I expected it to be and I actually like the BBC now.

I was a bit pissed and was talking to a colleague about the Daily Mail and their point was what the BBC publish is news, real news which can't always be said about the Mail.

Can't always be said about the BBC either. You're going native Lav.

Another boring update.

Glad you're liking it Lav, I love London, one of greatest cities in the world.

• Like 1

Can't always be said about the BBC either. You're going native Lav.

Possibly lol

Glad you're liking it Lav, I love London, one of greatest cities in the world.

Yeah i'm really enjoying it

Those accommodation prices though. Difficult to justify unless you're either rolling in it or slumming it.

True about the ridiculous rent but i'm working for a public sector company I will say no more lol