Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Forgot to cancel Amazon Prime within the 30 free trial period and got stung with an £80 debit on my account for yearly membership, which is entirely my fault but still shit...

This happened to me before, explained that I forgot about subscribing to the trial- said that I would consider signing up in the future but couldn't right now because money was tight and they refunded my money. 

Forgot to cancel Amazon Prime within the 30 free trial period and got stung with an £80 debit on my account for yearly membership, which is entirely my fault but still shit...

Yeah ask for a refund, I got my money back after forgetting too. I think as long as you haven't bought anything on your account after the trial has ended then you can get a refund.

I redeemed points from my EON account and got £10. Went in HMV and bought The Hobbit and Prometheus (?) (Scifi) for £15 minus the voucher,With The Hobbit there isa code which I am able to share with others if sign up and download a site.

Edited by Rincewind

Too much work with too little time to do it, I even stayed an hour later and I'm not even finished yet :(

Look on the bright side, if there is more work than you can do, you have job security, as long as you are working hard.  Keep it up and someone will notice, and opportunitites will come.

Was it that expensive a night out that you're trawling through your kiddy bank accounts?

I once opened up an account with Midland Bank through my primary school. The offer was put a pound in and you get either a football or a sports hold-all (midland bank logo emblazoned in both)

Well guess who went late and ended up being the only mug with a sports hold-all?

What use is a sports holdall to a 9 year old lad anyway? I suppose I could've slept in it.....

My day good. Been gym

Just had a phone call from some guy who it was obvious English was not his first language. Going on about Windows. Managed to get 'When did you last use the internet' I said you are a sham and hung up. The phone rang again but I just disconnected without answering.

He said his name which did not seem to match the accent.

Just had a phone call from some guy who it was obvious English was not his first language. Going on about Windows. Managed to get 'When did you last use the internet' I said you are a sham and hung up. The phone rang again but I just disconnected without answering.

Racist.

He's just doing a job.

Poor bloke is only trying to make a living.