Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

ScreenShot2014-11-16at213617_zps0dad26bf

He looks like Rooney's older brother.

always upsets me when it kicks off in gen chat this is the meant to be the chirpiest place on the forum 

Let's try to restore some chirpiness to Gen Chat. Look out for a young Margaret Thatcher dancing in the audience at 1:11

Guest Col city fan

reckon it will be col

Have you nowt better to do than come on here trying to somehow impress your pals with wumming antics? It's a bit sad mate. Get yourself a career or summat and put time and effort into doing sonething productive, then you won't feel the need.

Genuine advice that..

:thumbup:

Move in to our new house this friday. Can't wait.

Had a bit of a scare Saturday night. My girlfriend was doubled up in pain with stomach cramps. She's 6 weeks pregnant with our first baby so she was really worried. Took her to A and E but they said they couldn't find anything wrong hut have booked her in at the early pregnancy unit for anscan which is tomorrow. The pain has since mellowed so fingers crossed all is good

Had a bit of a scare Saturday night. My girlfriend was doubled up in pain with stomach cramps. She's 6 weeks pregnant with our first baby so she was really worried. Took her to A and E but they said they couldn't find anything wrong hut have booked her in at the early pregnancy unit for anscan which is tomorrow. The pain has since mellowed so fingers crossed all is good

Having cramps is very common in pregnancy. Could just be her body developing to accommodate the baby. It may even be Braxton Hicks. My wife had it and she was in intense pain for a few minutes but then it died down (she was a few months into pregnancy when she got it). Not very likely in early pregnancy but is a possibility. Im sure all is well. Im sure all on FT have there fingers crossed for you :fc:

Guest Col city fan

Flippin Hell mate, moving house and your Mrs having a chavvy!

Busy time..where you moved to then?

Just looking for hotels in Newcastle for March time next year, anyone reccomend me one for 6 lads??

Travel lodge Newcastle Central. I stayed there for the away game. Didnt cost too much but the best part is the all you can eat indian Buffet restaurant directly underneath the hotel. I can safely say its one of the best Indian restaurants ive ever been too. The food was amazing. Called Aneesas buffet restaurant. If you and your mates enjoy a curry i would defo look there. Had a breakfast in a little coffee shop the next morning on Quayside which was nice aswel. :thumbup: