Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Haha I was walking down Sibson Road around midnight, shame I didn't see it to step in and sort all the shit out.

And yeah it is a bit grim along there at night, usually a few dweebs hanging around the shops or in the car park.

It's alright, Loveday, you'd have been saved.

He was definitely a legit mugger, asked me for a fiver and said "things are gonna get worse if you walk away and don't talk to me, don't make me chase you" whilst following us. Clearly just wanted me and my mate to get our wallets out and yank them off us.

I say said, more shouted.

What a cvnt.

"Dont; make me chase you"

Mind you im glad you're ok,but I face these sort of commands on a daily basis from the Mrs and that's for my wallet.

Think I saw you eatingpost-9784-0-65179300-1416307391_thumb.jp

Back from a mental weekend that spanned Ditcheat to Cheltenham to London.

Hangovers now last three days, I'm getting old.

When I saw you post in this thread, was convinced it was going to be a story about harassing some skinny hipster outside an Indian in Birstall.

• Like 2

He was definitely a legit mugger, asked me for a fiver and said "things are gonna get worse if you walk away and don't talk to me, don't make me chase you" whilst following us. Clearly just wanted me and my mate to get our wallets out and yank them off us.

ive been thinking about this and I think I would have panicked in your situation,I would have gotten mighty confused." Things are gonna get worse if you walk away,don't make me chase you" How much chasing would be involved if you were walking ? And"things will get worse if you walk away and don't talk to me" now at this point I wouldn't know if he wanted me to NOT talk to him and would be worried that things would get worse if I questioned it.Sarcasm is my thing and I believe good sir that you also are rather fond,am I right in thinking that in this situation sarcasm would have made things worse/ worser/ worserer / worstist

#MTWGfalsestartdisqualified

Having cramps is very common in pregnancy. Could just be her body developing to accommodate the baby. It may even be Braxton Hicks. My wife had it and she was in intense pain for a few minutes but then it died down (she was a few months into pregnancy when she got it). Not very likely in early pregnancy but is a possibility. Im sure all is well. Im sure all on FT have there fingers crossed for you :fc:

Girlfriend had the scan today and all Is well with the baby :)

Thanks for the reassuring message

Maybe he mistook you for Duncan Norvelle.

Just got back from my daughter's year 7 parents' evening, and we're over the moon: she is well on course to achieve her target grades by the end of the academic year, and - amazingly - in a couple of subjects she is expected to do so by the end of this term. She is also in the top set in every class.

I'm a very proud dad tonight.

Edited by Buce
  • Like 4

Guest Col city fan

Had a good bit of news from my lad this evening. He's just had his mark for his first assignment (2nd year) at uni and he got a 1st! Told him to keep it up.

lol almost as good as some chap asking me the time while at the bottom of the clock tower so he could swipe my phone when it came out.