Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Signed up for a 3 mobile internet dongle. Doors not need to be plugged in and can connect to up to 5 devicesmonthly contract just under11 quid. Not keen on the two years contract but can connect most places without logging on to other Wi-Fi and is pretty fast. Could use for home PC if that goes down or if I get rid of virgin.

I have a friend whoo uses one so was influenced a little and only meant to inquire about it. I t was less because I upgraded from my other dongle. A roll over contract is $15 plus around &29.

There I was doing my coursework at 1am this morning and the electric trips out... Me and my housemates tried to reset it but no luck. Was up until 3am trying to reset it. Even the burglar alarm went off a couple of times (because we pulled the switch completely) and the Police came around on the fifth time lol ... Tried to explain what was happening then they just drove off. Talk about helping the community! Anyway, called the landlord and best he could do was send the electrician around this morning. He's just been and fixed it, apparently something had completely blown hence we couldn't reset it, but connected again now.

There I was doing my coursework at 1am this morning and the electric trips out... Me and my housemates tried to reset it but no luck. Was up until 3am trying to reset it. Even the burglar alarm went off a couple of times (because we pulled the switch completely) and the Police came around on the fifth time lol ... Tried to explain what was happening then they just drove off. Talk about helping the community! Anyway, called the landlord and best he could do was send the electrician around this morning. He's just been and fixed it, apparently something had completely blown hence we couldn't reset it, but connected again now.

Flush the stash!

• Like 1

cool story bro

Wait until she's nearly 20, I don't know where the years have gone.

My niece turned 14 a couple of months ago, seems like yesterday I was at the hospital seeing her for the first time, I can't believe it was 14 years ago.  Frightening.  I'm happy we spent so much time together though the years, but thesedays I can barely get a word out of her, how things have changed.