Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My working day consists of surfing Sky Sports News, FT and occasionally Facebook.

My lunch break consists of sexually harassing young ladies who are walking past Waterloo Way, and sending explicits text msgs to my girlfriend.

I knows it, she loves that shit doesn't she!

Aha! So you are the mysterious bloke who visit our house when I'm not there.

Can you please put the toilet seat down when you done? I keep getting the blame and it's not funny anymore.

Aha! So you are the mysterious bloke who visit our house when I'm not there.

Can you please put the toilet seat down when you done? I keep getting the blame and it's not funny anymore.

That's not me - it's the hockey team that stop by before I get there. I tells you, I've moaned at them but the feckers never listen.

Bastards.

Yesterday was crazy.

Too much going on in London.

Went ice skating in Hyde Park which was cool, brought a new jacket & that was about it :/

Today is the day. There is a lorra football on :wub:

Tell me more about this ice skating in Hyde Park. I live five minutes there, I need to exploit this (as a possible edible batchelor).

Bollocked a headteacher, carried out an attitudectomy on a particularly obnoxious child and returned home to find my neighbour having a fight with the local drug dealer who moved into the house four doors up.

This is going to be a looooooong week.

Bollocked a headteacher, carried out an attitudectomy on a particularly obnoxious child and returned home to find my neighbour having a fight with the local drug dealer who moved into the house four doors up.

This is going to be a looooooong week.

:giggle:

Lazy day.

Tell me more about this ice skating in Hyde Park. I live five minutes there, I need to exploit this (as a possible edible batchelor).

1. GO!

2. While your there, go on the big toboggon slide. Best £3 I've ever spent.

& there is some very nice young ladies there & they sell beer.

Awesome.