Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

I'm off for a week now, off to Canterbury for the weekend. Hopefully I don't lean on a fence which is actually a gate that opens and bang my face on a brick wall again, that's all I want.

lol

Guest Col city fan

After a long and knackering week, I am finished till Monday and looking forward to a weekend of football. Watching, listening and hopefully winning.

Had a day off work today. Much needed. Went out last night for Pride of Bedfordshire Awards. Amongst some very esteemed people and if anyone remembers/knows Jon Moses (I had no idea who he was beforehand), he was the host/guest speaker. 

Went with a friend who's dad owns one of the company's who sponsored an award. He also knows the owner of the club we went to afterwards. So we polished off bottles of vodka and champagne amongst other things. 

Feeling the effects today for sure.

Trying to complete Nanwrimo this month - 50000 words as either a whole novel or part of one inside of 30 days. I've tried it the past couple of years but outside events and being a lazy fvcker has meant I haven't made it. I'm hoping this year will be a bit different. 2800 words so far, and trying to aim for 12.5k by end of weekend.

And it got done too!

50194 words the official count.

Of course, because I was writing most of it quickly the majority of it is very likely shit and is going to get purged when I actually get round to editing it (when the rest of the work in progress is done), but I'm still happy to have come through.

• Like 3