Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It was. Massive leg of lamb, stuffing, roasties, yorkies, the lot.

I'm not hugely in to cooking but the best roast dinners are always home made.

I have to say, just glancing at your profile, I always figured you were older.

"Just glancing" suuuuure lol

Yeah most think I'm older due to my reasoned well thought out intelligent comments and observations.

lol how old did you think unabomber was?

gotta say seen as age was brought up if your profile age is right finners, always thought you were a lot older

That's because I'm a miserable, cynical twat.

Pre-Tinder Thread / MTWG Bromance I thought UB was probably in his late twenties or early thirties. Same sort of age range as Many, Fez, Bilo, etc.

I also thought he'd be a bit of a big lad, partly because he's always talking about beer and food and partly because I'm sure I remember him saying he'd lost a tonne of weight. That could have been someone else, mind, I skimread most of this forum so you pick up on a lot of shit but a lot of people blur in to one. Especially when they're newer posters.

Dan LCFC, Harry LCFC and DanH88 are basically the same person to me. So were you, Haydos and ttfn for a while.

haha well done una on getting younger. 

yeah i had you down as like 10 years older than you are finners. not even sure why, just did. 

nice, ttfn and haydos are great posters glad i am on that level in your eyes. 

i'd have grandad down as mid twenties. i have most people down as mid twenties tbf. 

Obviously I've met Lofty so I know he's mid twenties. Even before that I kinda figured his age just because of the group of posters he was friends with. Not a bad thing, btw.

As for ttfn, Haydos, etc, I like those posters. Again, not a criticism. But when you skimread this place and on the mobile skin as well, a lot of shit roles in to one. You all have pretty reasonably sensible opinions and an interest in the prem.

It's not like I get you mixed up with Kitchensink or something.

As for being thirty eight, lol. When I first joined, James. was convinced I was black. So UB is a thirty year old chubster and I'm forty year old black bloke.

You've got to love internet misconceptions.

yeah when i read quickly in work or whatever on my phone a lot of posts become similar. similar posting styles or avatars do that a lot as well as what they actually write. 

hahaha yeah, some of the people from here i follow on twitter just aren't what i'd come to expect them to be like. guess it shows we probably shouldn't judge people based on their opinions on nigel pearson, footy manager or european football lol always imagine a lot of people are their avatars too. 

yeah had you as mid 30s, didn't think you were black though haha. think it's just cos i imagine anyone who's 20 something is not much older than me, and i thought you were a lot more sensible/wiser than me, and i often think anyone who contributes in threads to do with things like the council, poverty, immigration etc is 30+, just because none of my mates would be arsed enough to be opinionated on anything like that. 

we live and learn ey. 

yeah when i read quickly in work or whatever on my phone a lot of posts become similar. similar posting styles or avatars do that a lot as well as what they actually write. 

hahaha yeah, some of the people from here i follow on twitter just aren't what i'd come to expect them to be like. guess it shows we probably shouldn't judge people based on their opinions on nigel pearson, footy manager or european football lolalways imagine a lot of people are their avatars too.

yeah had you as mid 30s, didn't think you were black though haha. think it's just cos i imagine anyone who's 20 something is not much older than me, and i thought you were a lot more sensible/wiser than me, and i often think anyone who contributes in threads to do with things like the council, poverty, immigration etc is 30+, just because none of my mates would be arsed enough to be opinionated on anything like that. 

we live and learn ey. 

Thats actually my arse

Una - 25

MTWG - 23

Milktray - 23

Scouse - 21

Haydos - 30

Tommy G - 76

GingerFox - 12

AKCJ - 8

Prussian - 45

Mark - 6