Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Una - 25

MTWG - 23

Milktray - 23

Scouse - 21

Haydos - 30

Tommy G - 76

GingerFox - 12

AKCJ - 8

Prussian - 45

Mark - 6

Finnegan - 29

MattP - 40

Walkers - 26

SystonFox - 28

Manwell - 34

ttfn - 17

Fox92 - 19

AoWW - 47

Phube - 48

Babylon - 59

That's what I reckon.

A few years out there mate, my username gives it away a little ;)

(By birth year I mean, not by age).

Basically Finnegan doesn't like the youth, especially the eccentric type like myself.

While Grandad regardless his age is just a ****, tries to fit in by abusing me so he gets people on his side, but quite frankly he is a bellend himself. 

Basically Finnegan doesn't like the youth, especially the eccentric type like myself.

While Grandad regardless his age is just a ****, tries to fit in by abusing me so he gets people on his side, but quite frankly he is a bellend himself.

I'd say you were 14-15.

Just starting puberty, hence the ridiculous posts and childlike behaviour.

lol 

****ing hell you must of got bullied badly as a kid. 

I'd say you were 14-15.

Just starting puberty, hence the ridiculous posts and childlike behaviour.

So if that's the case I would of joined when I was 8 years old, didn't even have a computer at that age.

Kingfox and Lamby are way older than what they act like.

Every forum needs marmite characters, or quite frankly it would be a boring place. 

That's because I'm a miserable, cynical twat.

Pre-Tinder Thread / MTWG Bromance I thought UB was probably in his late twenties or early thirties. Same sort of age range as Many, Fez, Bilo, etc.

I also thought he'd be a bit of a big lad, partly because he's always talking about beer and food and partly because I'm sure I remember him saying he'd lost a tonne of weight. That could have been someone else, mind, I skimread most of this forum so you pick up on a lot of shit but a lot of people blur in to one. Especially when they're newer posters.

Dan LCFC, Harry LCFC and DanH88 are basically the same person to me. So were you, Haydos and ttfn for a while.

I'm outraged at being associated with someone as fvck boring as Harry LCFC to be quite honest.

Quite impressed by Kingfox's ability to suck any enjoyment out of a thread as soon as he enters

Well if that's how you feel, why do you keep viewing my profile?

Is it because you are a secret number 1 fan, are you looking to see if I've been banned again, or you trawling through my reps & wanking over the pics I've contributed to the Hottest Celebs thread?

Well if that's how you feel, why do you keep viewing my profile?

Is it because you are a secret number 1 fan, are you looking to see if I've been banned again, or you trawling through my reps & wanking over the pics I've contributed to the Hottest Celebs thread?

All of the above. 

• Like 1