Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Una - 25

MTWG - 23

Milktray - 23

Scouse - 21

Haydos - 30

Tommy G - 76

GingerFox - 12

AKCJ - 8

Prussian - 45

Mark - 6

Finnegan - 29

MattP - 40

Walkers - 26

SystonFox - 28

Manwell - 34

ttfn - 17

Fox92 - 19

AoWW - 47

Phube - 48

Babylon - 59

That's what I reckon.

And I reckon AOWW Is going to go mental.

Severalteen? What the fook are you on about?

And who are you? Have you anger issues tonight buddy? Tell us all where the animosity is coming from? 

Why even talk about my age, like I Know you? I don't get ya? 

You seem to want to start a fight as soon as possible? You did it yesterday too if I recollect? Be happy buddy. Life's too short surely? 

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

lol lol top post. 

And I reckon AOWW Is going to go mental.

Care not. 

Guest Col city fan

Unabomber (my mate), said I was 17, said he was serious, then retracted it, saying it was a wind-up!

The rascal...

My 'age predictions' for certain forum members: (sorry if I'm miles out)...

Una: 25?

Scouse: 10 (just kidding), 22?

Ttfn: 30?

Babs: 32?

Bob Weasel: 30?

Foxfanazer: 22?

Anywhere near?

Edited by Col city fan

Unabomber (my mate), said I was 17, said he was serious, then retracted it, saying it was a wind-up!

The rascal...

My 'age predictions' for certain forum members: (sorry if I'm miles out)...

Una: 25?

Scouse: 10 (just kidding), 22?

Ttfn: 30?

Babs: 32?

Bob Weasel: 30?

Foxfanazer: 22?

Anywhere near?

Col I am sorry, it was too good an opportunity to miss.

I am actually 17 and have been for 10 years. It's a bit like Bill Murray in that film about the warthog except everyone else has moved on.

I'd rather his bank account - guy must be loaded to get up to all that.

Not anymore, a few years ago I was comfy, now I'm absolutely skint.

I don't mind 40 Grandad, actually 31 but probably look closer to the big 40 now.

Some pretty decent guesses in that list.

Not anymore, a few years ago I was comfy, now I'm absolutely skint.

I don't mind 40 Grandad, actually 31 but probably look closer to the big 40 now.

Some pretty decent guesses in that list.

No way are you the same age as me! Like Grandad I had you down for around the 40 mark. Are you just one of those people who picks an age and stick with it, like my sister is convinced she's 29 forever?

No way are you the same age as me! Like Grandad I had you down for around the 40 mark. Are you just one of those people who picks an age and stick with it, like my sister is convinced she's 29 forever?

Tis true, 32 just before the year is out.

I'm a seriously old bastard though now in terms of lifestyle, I still binge drink to hell at weekends but my idea of a good week night in now is a crossword and watching only connect and great continental railway journeys.

I'm a seriously old bastard though now in terms of lifestyle, I still binge drink to hell at weekends but my idea of a good week night in now is a crossword and watching only connect and great continental railway journeys.

funny you should say that,my mates asked whether I was going in to town for a few pints next Saturday afternoon which used to lead to us falling over,not anymore,one said it will be a couple only and we will order the cheese board and catch up and most are a bit younger than me.Nothing wrong with the cheese board mind you.

funny you should say that,my mates asked whether I was going in to town for a few pints next Saturday afternoon which used to lead to us falling over,not anymore,one said it will be a couple only and we will order the cheese board and catch up and most are a bit younger than me.Nothing wrong with the cheese board mind you.

Get a white table cloth with it and you can pretend you are in Goodfellas.

Lav, Biggins wins that for me.

I don't like Trevor Nelson, accused me of being racist about 5-6 years ago.

You're pretty much exactly the same age as me then, I'm 32 towards the end of the month.

lol I was about to say nothing wrong with that until I saw the Railway program! Is that one with Portilo doing that awful poem in the trailer?

Personally? Come one this is too good a story to keep to yourself....

It's not that bad, I was at the 02 arena for the superbowl a few years back and he was doing a Q&A with all the questions being Gridiron related.

I got the mic and asked him who he fancied for the African Nations (which was being played at the time) it got a bit of a laugh but he got the right arse, said something about let's mock the black man shall we and I was asked to leave by the security.

Never liked him since.

It's not that bad, I was at the 02 arena for the superbowl a few years back and he was doing a Q&A with all the questions being Gridiron related.

I got the mic and asked him who he fancied for the African Nations (which was being played at the time) it got a bit of a laugh but he got the right arse, said something about let's mock the black man shall we and I was asked to leave by the security.

Never liked him since.

:xmaslaugh:  Come on admit it you were drunk and hurling abuse at him.