Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Thanks mate. You're a good man and a great poster.

Thanks. Have a beer for me!

I had an ok day. Taken delivery of some new furniture so gumtree-ing the old stuff, got four adverts on the go. Plus one in the freebie section for an ikea coffee table. Have had two replies showing interest in the for sale stuff which is at bargain prices but I have had at least 15 emails, 5 texts and 1 phone call on the free table. It's worth £8 ya tight bastards go buy a new one!

Can't wait for someone to collect it tomorrow to take the advert down

Don't worry it's actually better than many would have you believe.

Since I've started to try to base the emphasis of life on trying to educate myself a lot more, eating extremely well, having a very good circle of friends, a good woman and making time to relax rather tha finding it I've bit a lot more content despite having much less in terms of material possesions.

A good listen to Baz Luhrman every couple of years helps.

I've just been at an awards ceremony with free alcohol, with our table paid for by an agency we work with. I've found myself drinking sensibly, leaving at half 11, and watching University Challenge on my iPad on the bus home. I'm fully entrenched in that lifestyle :D