Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Still buzzing from The Who last night, incredible, the version of 5:15 they did will stay with me forever.

AMAZING!!!!!

I'm seeing them in the summer next year, so glad you thought they were amazing! 

Top musician is Townshend, one of the best this Country has ever produced. 

I'm seeing them in the summer next year, so glad you thought they were amazing! 

Top musician is Townshend, one of the best this Country has ever produced. 

Hyde park?

Should be great, I think the outdoor shows sometimes can lose something compared to more intimate indoor shows, you don't always get the energy and power, but weller and marr will be great as part as the bill, I just hope the weather's ok.

Hyde park?

Should be great, I think the outdoor shows sometimes can lose something compared to more intimate indoor shows, you don't always get the energy and power, but weller and marr will be great as part as the bill, I just hope the weather's ok.

Yeah. I do agree, indoors obviously the music doesn't just fade into the air as such, but I'm excited to see Weller and Marr alongside The Who too. Yeah weather could be a problem, but when I saw Arctics in Finsbury Park earlier this year it only rained right at the start and thankfully a little shower was all we got.

Feeling rough after night out in Birmingham yesterday. Experienced the German Market for the first time there and it was absolutely rammed. Could barely move during the day. Then went to Island Bar and Revs for the night and all the alcohol is catching up with me. The food isn't because that all came out as soon as we got back to the hotel.

• Like 1

Feeling rough after night out in Birmingham yesterday. Experienced the German Market for the first time there and it was absolutely rammed. Could barely move during the day. Then went to Island Bar and Revs for the night and all the alcohol is catching up with me. The food isn't because that all came out as soon as we got back to the hotel.

The one in Manchester is absolutely packed. £4 a pint as well.

The one in Manchester is absolutely packed. £4 a pint as well.

Similar in Birmingham. I didn't think that was too bad a price to be honest. Took the glasses home with us as well as some kind of souvenir. For only £3 I didn't think that was bad either considering in a shop they probably go for about 3 times the price at least.

• Like 1

had a great weekend in leamington just got back, man what a great place. Some nice boozers but london prices which is a shame but it's ok, a lot of older babes out, most are cool but a bit weird as like I think erm hello you have kid? yet they are out clubbing? very weird.

had a great weekend in leamington just got back, man what a great place. Some nice boozers but london prices which is a shame but it's ok, a lot of older babes out, most are cool but a bit weird as like I think erm hello you have kid? yet they are out clubbing? very weird.

It is so expensive. My girlfriend lives there, as most Warwick students do, and pays £660 p/m with her flatmate for the most basic and small flat. Every time i've been out it's generally been full of students so not as costly as it could be, wouldn't be surprised by some of the prices though!

Suffering my first ever working birthday, the dream is over.

Got a bollocking for having an untidy desk and having un-tracked files on it and a mountain of papers so had to tidy it while my supervisor watched. ****ing pointless in her watching me, thank **** she's leaving on Friday.