Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got a bollocking for having an untidy desk and having un-tracked files on it and a mountain of papers so had to tidy it while my supervisor watched. ****ing pointless in her watching me, thank **** she's leaving on Friday.

I bloody hate working and actually having to do things too mate so I get ya.

Nah. Yer alright.

In all honesty it's been the greatest day of my life (second ; my wedding day) because today me and the wife went for a 12 week scan of our baby. It is all well and healthy with a good heartbeat. It's our first child and I cannot wait. Due on June 22 as well. Brilliant

• Like 3

Do you not get bored of the same joke?

If would be a joke if it wasn't serious.

Although at least people know and acknowledge it's happening now, it was only 5 years ago if you said people on benefits had sky/were out drinking/gambling/had smart phones people had the gall to argue it wasn't happening and you were reading too much of the Daily Mail.

If would be a joke if it wasn't serious.

Although at least people know and acknowledge it's happening now, it was only 5 years ago if you said people on benefits had sky/were out drinking/gambling/had smart phones people had the gall to argue it wasn't happening and you were reading too much of the Daily Mail.

Is that your experience though Matt?, it certainly isn't mine, the people on benefits that I know aren't doing any of those things.  Maybe some somehow manage to do those things but I very much doubt it's the norm.

Is that your experience though Matt?, it certainly isn't mine, the people on benefits that I know aren't doing any of those things.  Maybe some somehow manage to do those things but I very much doubt it's the norm.

Definitely. It's only a handful of people I know on them but they all seem to have it pretty good, all have Sky and are regular drinkers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, something that's a bit annoying as I'm having to sacrifice a social day as I'm not earning enough these days. Although having a kid does seem to get you to the top of the tree as the one with three of them seems the best off of the lot. Its pub then town as well for her every Friday and Saturday.

As I type this one has just posted a facebook picture of what must be £350 worth of xmas gifts for the child. lol

I don;t blame them one bit, I'd do the same if I could get away with it, systems are there to be played and loopholes there to be used.

Edited by MattP