Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I like ken, I think if I met him we'd share several laughs across a range of mutually enjoyable discussion topics. What I say about him on here is purely political and not personal at all. He engages in and provokes, political debates so I don't see why this should be out of bounds. Other people wrongly assume it's personal and jump to his defence, which is in itself quite patronising towards him as he's more than capable of sticking up for himself.

Anyway, I'm not getting involved in any of this personal stuff. Apart from to encourage Scousey to bring forth the hilarity. I can't wait.

you never read the tinder thread bro?

in all seriousness i never said any post has to be funny, entertaining or original, i merely pointed out that every one of your posts about Ken and how he spends the little money he has bore me and probably everyone else to tears. stick to being edgey and stuff, sometimes when you do that your posts are worth reading. i too care not for Ken (no offence) so abuse him all you like but at least make it less boring thanks.

Being told off by Alf is like having your grandad or favourite teacher tell you he's not angry, he's just disappointed.

That's exactly how I feel. lol

Sorry Alf, I will take what's been said on board, if I'm come across as sly or dishonest then that's disappointing as I wasn't intending too. I certainly don't think we should be beyond asking personal questions of each other but maybe there are times when Icould draw back a little.

As I said in my original post to Finners though my original points were nothing to do with Ken, more the people I know myself happy to cruise along on the benefit lifestyle as it suits them. I do think it's far more dangerous in the long run to treat such people with exaggerated respect as the long term consequences could be quite horrific for society as a whole as soon as that becomes 'acceptable'.

I have no problem either with anyone who has done serious hard labour for 40 odd years being treated well in retirement, I doubt anyone would if the body has gone through such serious stress.

As for your last part about the Tories being destroyed, that's already something that's came true. The Conservatives are certainly not Conservatives these days. :xmasohmy:

Edited by MattP

That's exactly how I feel. lol

Sorry Alf, I will take what's been said on board, if I'm come across as sly or dishonest then that's disappointing as I wasn't intending too. I certainly don't think we should be beyond asking personal questions of each other but maybe there are times when Icould draw back a little.

As I said in my original post to Finners though my original points were nothing to do with Ken, more the people I know myself happy to cruise along on the benefit lifestyle as it suits them. I do think it's far more dangerous in the long run to treat such people with exaggerated respect as the long term consequences could be quite horrific for society as a whole as soon as that becomes 'acceptable'.

I have no problem either with anyone who has done serious hard labour for 40 odd years being treated well in retirement, I doubt anyone would if the body has gone through such serious stress.

As for your last part about the Tories being destroyed, that's already something that's came true. The Conservatives are certainly not Conservatives these days. :xmasohmy:

Fair dos! We're all a bunch of flawed bastards at the end of the day!

Sorry, must work.....got to fund my pension contributions!  :ph34r:

Someone keeps ringing me from the hearing clinic asking me whether I've ever worked in a noisy industry. Every time he speaks I keep going "you what, Can you say that again, eh?". He's rang me 3 times and the thick twot still hasn't worked out I'm taking the piss.

lol

Someone keeps ringing me from the hearing clinic asking me whether I've ever worked in a noisy industry. Every time he speaks I keep going "you what, Can you say that again, eh?". He's rang me 3 times and the thick twot still hasn't worked out I'm taking the piss.

I had calls from them and eventually goaded them enough that the caller went into a total foul mouthed melt down it made my day.

Fast becoming one of my favourite hobbies is goading and taking the piss out of cold callers, I know it's a bit cruel and they are only doing a job but I'm convinced it's for the greater good long term.

I even do a good George Adgdgdgdgwago.