Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

nah for real it's good although as you say that might usually be because it's only consumed when my taste buds are drunk. it'd probably taste shit if i had it with a packed lunch or something.

Now now Scousy, my lifestyle doesn't include luxuries such as packed lunches, the best I have is peanuts and sainsburys salt and vinegar crisps. I will give it giant let you know, if not I will hit the jamesons with drambuie

Good stuff Singh, my sort of day that.

Just finished off a stunning sirloin, eggs and chips - so full I can barely move.

Long sleep tonight and then the serious boozing starts for a few days. Strongbow Xmas Eve. Champagne Christmas Day and Wine for breakfast to get over it on Boxing day.

Had sushi tonight. Lovely.

It has been so long since I had sushi.

Lovely tuna and salmon sashimi. Brilliant. Lesotho exports sushi grade trout to Japan, but there are no sushi bars in Lesotho. Terrible.

And a large portion of a bottle of pinotage. So excuse my ramblings.

Edited by Merging Cultures

Good stuff Singh, my sort of day that.

Just finished off a stunning sirloin, eggs and chips - so full I can barely move.

Long sleep tonight and then the serious boozing starts for a few days. Strongbow Xmas Eve. Champagne Christmas Day and Wine for breakfast to get over it on Boxing day.

I'be just destroyed some freshly fries samosas, battered fish and chicken curry. Kids want desert, I'm hoping its gonna be karah, a punjabi desert, goes well with whisky. More likely some supermarket pre made desert.

Tried the jäger vodka, boy is that shot strong, it made me more horny then usual. So all good.

Decided on drinking a cocktail of gin, drambuie, jäger, martini and lemonade, it's fooking superb

Tomorrow, I'm taking somasa's to work, it is xmas and all. Not drinking until I've got the ice skating with the kids finished

I'be just destroyed some freshly fries samosas, battered fish and chicken curry. Kids want desert, I'm hoping its gonna be karah, a punjabi desert, goes well with whisky. More likely some supermarket pre made desert.

Tried the jäger vodka, boy is that shot strong, it made me more horny then usual. So all good.

Decided on drinking a cocktail of gin, drambuie, jäger, martini and lemonade, it's fooking superb

Tomorrow, I'm taking somasa's to work, it is xmas and all. Not drinking until I've got the ice skating with the kids finished

Fook me, you're the king of multitasking! :D

njust got in from a night out an ate 4 croissonts #scouse 

Went down that sex street in hamburg pretty good, then when to this place called bird and had the best burger of my life. Very very nice.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

merry christmas pal 

• Like 1