Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My daughter is 4 and she is really excited about Christmas. Last year was good, but this year is going to be great. I just hope she heeds the warning that Santa won't come if she wakes up before 7.

Oh and wrapping while drunk is fun, but my workmanship is terrible. And had to send the wife out to get more paper. Apparently this family pack is only enough to wrap about three gifts. Right rip off.

Cooked for some friends last night.

Starter: Hake on chorizo, with mussels cooked in white wine with shallots and butter, and basil oil, parmesan and caviar. A lot of elements on one plate, but they came together nicely. Normally I wouldn't do fish and cheese, but it worked with the chorizo. Paired with a Petit chemin blanc.

Main: 21 day aged steak, with a thyme and garlic butter, with prawns cooked in white wine with a caper butter. Served with mustard potatoes and green beans. Pared with a pinotage.

The wife did her nearly molten chocolate cake. Paired with whisky and coffee.

Starter: Hake on chorizo, with mussels cooked in white wine with shallots and butter, and basil oil, parmesan and caviar. A lot of elements on one plate, but they came together nicely. Normally I wouldn't do fish and cheese, but it worked with the chorizo. Paired with a Petit chemin blanc.

Main: 21 day aged steak, with a thyme and garlic butter, with prawns cooked in white wine with a caper butter. Served with mustard potatoes and green beans. Pared with a pinotage.

filthy.  :xmastongue:

No Tescos near you, then?

I feel your pain

Just spewed it in the Virgin train down to leics I am absolutely ****ed I might die rip me love you all x

Jesus you must be a wreck. You used a capital letter.